Roommate 2

Your POV

Harry came back before dinner time and when we all were sitting and eating the food, he came and sits next to Zayn.

"Hey mate. " Zayn says and Harry nods looking at me and I look away.

"I'm not hungry. I'm going back to the dorms. " Harry says getting up.

"What's with him?" Clair asks and I dart my attention at my plate.

"I guess he ate. " Zayn says and she hums. "You know I'm invited on a party and Harry is too. You two should join us. " Zayn says and I cough.

"What kind of party?" I ask and Zayn wipes his mouth.

"It's our mate from school and he was famous for giving parties. It will be fun besides he's filthy rich. " Zayn says and I chuckle.

"I'll go. " Clair says and I nod "Me too. " I say and Zayn grins. After eating we went to our dorms. Tomorrow is Saturday so it's an off . Harry kept looking at me the whole time and I will talk to him about the drawing. It's wrong of him to go through my stuff behind my back.

"How about we watch a movie. " Clair says yawning and I nod sitting on the sofa and cuddling with the cousion . Harry scooted closer to the other side of the sofa and Clair sat on the carpet and Zayn I'm the middle of me and Harry. The Shining started to play on the screen and to make it more horror Zayn switched all the lights . Just after half of the movie Clair started to get scared and Zayn sat beside her and holding her close.

"Do you think they have something going on? " Harry whispers and I look at him and his face is inches away from mine and accidentally I hit my head on his nose.

"Ouch. " I rub my head but Zayn and Clair didn't heard nor turned to see what happened.

"Sorry. " Harry says bluntly. I hug the pillow near my chest and focus at the movie even if Harry was sitting beside me.

"There's something going on? I mean they share room. " Harry says and I look at them and they were giggling and pushing each other not caring about us.

"It doesn't mean if they stay in one room there is something going on. We share room. There's nothing between us. " I say and Harry looks at me and huffs.

"Do you want something with me? " he says looking into my eyes and his voice almost a whisper. For a second I was lost in him in the darkness.

"In your dreams. " I mutter looking at the film again.

"Well...  Sometimes things get irresistable. " Harry says and I frown.

"What do you mean? " I ask and he scoffs.

"Later, weirdo. " he says and I huff. The whole movie was a bore. They don't even know what a horror movie is. It was nothing. I went inside my room and I remembered I wanted to talk to Harry. He came in the room after an hour of talking to Zayn. He came inside and I stand up.

"Now tell me what did you meant by irresistable?" I ask in a serious tone and he chuckles removing his shirt and I look away.

"You should stop doing this? " I say looking at the wall.

"It's almost looks at same. " Harry says and I look at him and he was holding the sketch and was matching his tattoo with the sketch in the mirror and was smirking like a total bastard.

"About that, you can't go through my stuff. Stop being so curious and sassy because it's not the real you. If we share this room it doesn't mean you can touch my stuff. " I snap and his nostrils flared and he rolled the paper into a ball throwing it on my bed.