The Spy 8.

Author's POV.

As soon as Y/N went out of Harry's room. She was anxious. She didn't know who to believe. Louis said positive things while Harry said negative. Deep down Y/N know that she had no one else to trust on.

She had to do stuff on her own then. She walked towards Madison's office to make a conversation but stopped dead on her tracks when she heard Louis talking to him inside.

"He's a dangerous man! If he tells this to anyone of the team mates half of our number will be lost, Uncle!" Louis desperately said.

"Let me kill him. His target is to tell Y/N what we actually are. He wants our team to divide. You have to make up your mind. " Louis said and Y/N covered her mouth to shut out the sound of her gasps.

"Keep an eye on Y/N for now on... As for Harry, I'll kill him myself. "Madison said and Y/N hid behind the wall as she heard the men coming out of the room.

She looked at Madison and Louis with wide eyes. She got to know that Harry was not lying this time. She took her chance to get inside Madison's office. She closed the door and opened the drawers to find anything that could help her.

She found a bundle of keys , she chucked it in her jackets pocket. She was going through the files of each team mate.

She grew scared as she saw that Madison had made two sections. Hers, Alex's, Maria's, Mark's and Niall's were in a section named Not classified.

Her hands trembled as she got to know that Madison was really hiding his true identity from them.

She ran towards the room where Harry was locked in. She barged in and opened the door Harry looked at her in shock.

"Y/N what are you doing here? " he said and she frowned.

"I found out! You're right. Madison is a gangster. " she said and Harry cursed and looked like he was defeated.

"What is it? " Y/N asked.

"You know I hate when people eavesdrop Y/N. " she got startled by his voice.

Madison walking towards Y/N and grabbing her hair. She let out a scream.

"Always so cunning and naughty. " he whispered in her ear as she struggled to get away from him.

"Let her go Madison. Your fight is with me. " Harry said and Madison looked at him.

"You both are useless. But I'm afraid that you've again taken a good member of my team from me Styles! " he shouted, slapping Y/N on her face and she fell.

"I know who you are... Madison I won't spare you now. " Y/N said sternly looking up and Madison smirked.

"Are you helping your boyfriend? Hmm? " he said grabbing her by her neck. She was choking.

"Madison let her go! " Harry yelled, trying to break the chain. The jingling sound of the chains was so loud. He was trying to get out of there.

Madison ignored Harry.

"Maybe you are just a prostitute... Maybe the way you were dealt is the right way to deal with you. " Madison said.

"I'm not scared of you. " Y/N said as his grip loosen from her neck.

"You will be. " Madison said, dragging her out of the room as she scream. Harry calling out for her.

After like an hour, Louis came in to see Harry.

"Louis! It's Y/N! Madison dragged her out of here? " Harry panicked, he knew that Louis cared for her as a friend, even if he lied to her.

"Why would I believe you? Y/N has nothing to do with this all. " Louis said and Harry groaned.