Wedding Plans 3

Harry's POV.

All I could do was, breathe in, breathe out.

Not just because I was nervous. But my tie was really uncomfortable. I should've used a hook tie. But Mom said I should use everything original. No short cuts to get rid of traditions .

The lads weren't much help. They were just messing with me. The whole time. They loved the fact that I was paying for the whole wine bill and poker.

God brace me from this wedding.

Why do we get married this way. Can't I just say 'I do' in my usual clothes ,just standing alone in the church with her and then after getting married we go wherever we want to.

Why do we have to be traditional when the parents have accepted the wedding?

"Harry!  We're ready. " I startled by Louis hyper tone.

"Can you be more loud! " I said and he rolled his eyes, just like his girlfriend.

I sighed, adjusting my tie and hair one more Time before presenting myself as the main agenda of the day!

"Oh honey you look perfect. " Mom sobbed and I smiled hugging her and kissing her cheek.

"Thanks mom. You look so young. Ready to rock again . " I said and she slapped my cheek lightly and I chuckled.

"Come on. It's time. " she kissed my cheek and wiped her tears and she smiled giving me another hug.

"I love you mom. Thank you for everything. " I said and the lads chuckled.

"He sounds like, he's the bride. " Niall said and the others laughed and I smiled.

___________________________

Music to Imagine : Thousand Years.

Heart was beating fast. It was about to explode. I couldn't wait to see her standing next to me as my wife.

The bride's maids and best men started to enter .

Eleanor looking gorgeous.
Sofia looking extremely pretty.
Perrie stealing hearts as usual.

Niall has no girlfriend.

So he was walking with no one and as he entered everyone laughed as he bowed. I chuckled as he made this serious and nervous moment, funny.

And then. Music stopped.

A sweet melody playing. I sighed as I knew it was time.

The doors slowly opened as a mysterious fragrance took over. Her dress taking over the entire isle.

Her father next to her. Looking emotional. Her nieces throwing flower petals on the isle as she walked.

Her face was looking so delicate. Her eyes were shinning. Maybe because of the glitter but they were always shinning.

She looked beautiful, breathtaking.

I was even more nervous.

She grinned as she locked her eyes with me as she took a step and I offered her a hand.

She stood next to me and I squeezed her hand and she smiled.

"You look hot. " she whispered and I chuckled.

"You look hot too. " I remarked and she wrinkled her nose.

"I would prefer beautiful. " she said and I chuckled. Shaking my head.

This was how we met. We were at a club when she was a little tipsy . She just asked my name and I asked her. We sat at the bartender when she said this to me. This was the first thing she said. You look hot. And then I said that too. But she then said that she preferred beautiful and winked at me.

"Harry! " she hissed and I shook my head. Getting out of my thoughts.

"Mr Styles. Do you take Ms Y/L/N as your bride. " And I instantly nodded.

"You have to say it by mouth. " Zayn yelled and everyone laughed, even Y/N.

"I do. Off course I do. " I said turning a little and Zayn gave me thumbs up .

"I do too. " Y/N said and everyone laughed. So did the priest.

"Do you Ms Y/L/N, take Mr Styles as your groom. " and she smiled.

"I do. " she said and I chuckled.

"I now pronounce you Man and Wife. You may kiss the bride ."

And then I did kissed her , like I never did before.

"Wow. " Y/N breathed against my lips as I smirked and everyone clapped.

____________________________

Y/N's POV.

I was so overwhelmed. Harrys hands didn't left my side the entire evening.

Niall had the greatest menu planned for the wedding.

We changed into some comfortable dresses after the first dance. We all were just drinking wine and laughing as The elders told the embarrassing stories.

"I love you. " Harry whispered and I kissed his cheek.

"I'm so happy. " I said and he smiled hugging my side.

"Harry! Mate its ready. " Liam said and looked at him in suspense.

"What's ready?" I asked Harry and he shrugged. I knew he was lying.

"You're going on a honeymoon. " Perrie said and I looked at Harry in shock.

"Like right now. " I asked and he smirked. Giving me a slight nod.

"Oh my god. " I covered my mouth.

"Here. " Louis said and I took the envelope from his hands.

I opened it and there were tickets .

"Harry. " I whispered, my eyes wide.

"We are going to Africa. As you love adventures. We'll see all the places in the whole continent of Africa. Famous ones off course  " he said and I laughed, tears in my eyes as I was so shocked.

"Let's go. Our flight will get missed. " he said and I grinned.

We said our goodbyes and went to the airport.

We made out the whole car ride. Goofing around and whispering dark things.

"That's a fucking private jet. " I yelled as I saw the plane and Harry chuckled , picking me up and stepping on the stairs.

"Oh my god. " I said as I saw the private jet from the inside.

His wet lips kissing my neck tenderly.

"Come on ." he said as we sat silently as we took off.

"Harry this is so special. I feel so special. I love you so much. What could I do to make this surprise equal. " I asked and he looked at me. I could see his eyes darken.

"Well you can join the mile high club with me. " he said and I gulped. My belly doing cartwheels.

"Oh. " I said as he leaned into my side and I giggled as he kissed my jaw . I wrapped my arms around his neck and in a swift moment he grabbed my and lead me to the bed. He gasped as we collapsed on the bed. Half of our clothes already pulled off.

"God I love you. " He whispered as his hand travelled under my shirt Cupping me. I moaned against his lips.

"I'm ready to do anything with you. " I whispered and he smiled.

"So am I. " he whispered.

That was it. A journey of a lifetime.