Make Up

An imagine for Kiran.

I hope you guys like it.

Kiran POV.

"Stop this right now ." he shouted as I hovered over him with a lipstick in my hand.

I giggled as I smeared some on his lips and corners. A giggle easily escaping by looking at him.

"Fuck you Kiran. " he cursed, it was the first time he was this much annoyed and I kept laughing.

I had to get him! He had been pranking me for a week then and I didn't do anything to take revenge.

So in the morning, I tied his arms above his head as he was asleep. He woke up as I sat on his stomach and he looked at me with wide eyes. And here we were.

"What? You've been annoying the hell out of me for a whole week and I can't do a make over on this pretty face. " I said and I leaned and wiped the smudged lipstick to make it neat.

He had already gave in after cursing me.

"I never physically assaulted you! " he fired back and I glared at him.

"This isn't assault! Control your ovaries. " I said and he pouted, I giggle at the dork beneath me.

"I don't have ovaries, I carry sperms. " he muttered and I looked at him with wide eyes.

"You have no limits do you. " I asked and he closed his eyes and I took the opportunity. As he was going to ignore me. I coloured his eyes, and put a little blush on.

"Should we curl your eyelashes? " I whispered against his pink lips and he reacted.

"No assault woman! " he said and I laughed. I got up and untied his hands and gave him a mirror.

"What the hell! I look like a girl who had 12 shots and made out with her 4 feet boyfriend! " he said and I lied on the bed, laughing as he referred to the girl we saw in the club few months ago.

"I think you should look like this on the thanks giving dinner. " I said and he glared at me and I shrugged, smirking devilishly.

"I'm going to kill you. " he growled as he came closer to me and caging me with his weight and started tickling.

"Okay stop! I forfeit. " I said and he didn't let go.

"You little devil. " he said as he rolled us over and pinched my sides and I winced, hitting his chest and he chuckled.

"Wow! You're so pretty miss. Can I kiss you ?" I teased and he rolled his eyes before pressing his lips to mine.

I hummed as he lifted me up a little, as my hand rested on the head board.

"Whatever. " he muttered and I giggled, kissing his plumpy lips again.

"Kiran? " he said pulling away and I hummed admiring him.

"Will you do my nails too? " he said and I chuckled kissing his nose and getting up.

"Sure I will. Which colour so you want?" I asked as I opened my drawer of cosmetics.

"Black. But I got to go and clean this face. " he said making a disgust face and I chuckled

I waited on the bed for him to arrive he arrived after a 10 minutes. His face red by all rough rubbing.

"Did you rubbed forcefully? " I asked innocently and he nodded.

"You could just use my alcohol wipes dumb ass. " I said and he glared at me.