Hamilton's Daughter 4.

Author's POV.

"Harry it's not that big of a deal. " Y/N laughs as she finds it amusing.

He does nothing expect rolling his eyes and entering the store .

"This is the 3rd time he's calling me your brother. " he makes a disgust face and Y/N giggles.

"Him saying that doesn't make you my brother. Besides, it will be weird for us both. " she says picking up the chocolates for the cake she was going bake.

" Whatever Y/N. If he says that one more time I'm running away. " he says throwing cornflour in the basket.

"Well atleast you run away from this city afterall." she mumbles and Harry looks at her , staring deeply and she makes a puppy dog face that he ignores.

"Oh come on! Stop being so sassy. " she says and Harry doesn't listen and keeps looking at the shelves for the stuff on the list.

She huffs and snatches the list out of his hand and he looks at her with wide eyes.

"Stop. It makes me feel low when you get sad. " she mumbles and he sighs as she gazes his hand and lightly touches it, asking for his consent.

"I'm not sad. It's just-

"What? " she pouts holding his hand, it was only two of them around that corner of the store.

"You're leaving soon. " he states and she sighs, letting his hand go.

"We still have more than 2 weeks. " she says and he cletches his jaws .

"18 Days. " he says walking away and she gasps, her jaws dropped, looking at him in amazement.

"You're counting down the days. " she grins and he huffs as she again tries to hold his hand.

"Y/N drop it. " he says putting butter milk carton in the basket.

She pulls his hand, making him look at her and he looks at down at her. She bites her lip and closes the gap between them. Harrys hand around the basket getting firmed, the other hand on the shelf. As Y/N hold his close by his colar.

"It's a shame that I've been here for 10 days and you haven't taken me on a date. " she whispers, pulling away from the kiss.

He sighs looking at her, a small smile appearing. Y/N smiles widely as she sees Harry smiling.

"Fine. I'll take you out. " he says and she nods giving him a last peck.

"Y/N. " he chuckles and she looks at him waiting for him to tell her what he was about to say. "I don't like PDA. " he says and chuckles as Y/N rolls her eyes .

"There's no one around. " she says snatching the basket from him but it's too heavy and she drops it. Harry scoffs and picks the few things dropped.

"You're clumsy Y/N. " he says and she follows him quietly.

_____________________

Harry wakes up the next morning, and is not amazed at all at how much work he is bombarded with at the place he works.

He comes home, so tired of all the work and rough day that he forgot to clean up the front of the house which Mr Hamilton told him to clean up a few days ago.

He quietly walks to his room and changes. No sign of Y/N nor he wonders. She might be out somewhere he thinks.

He goes and visits Mr Hamilton, who's sleeping. He decides it's best to clean up the front.

He sighs as he takes out the trash cart and shovel out of the garage and starts to pick up the snow that have such a thick layer in front of the house.