Drunkie

One shots again!!!

This one is for Mckensi.

Hope you guys enjoy it...

Harry's POV.

" A thunder storm is on its way, and we would inform everyone that it will last 8 hours maximum. So please don't go out of your houses until it's gone. " I shut the television. I sighed, crashing on the couch.

"Damn. " I rubbed my face roughly with my hands. I kicked off my shoes and socks.

I lazily lied on the couch, staring at the fireplace. Missing Mckensi. She was my love, yeah was...

We had a great fight because of our age difference, she said I was controlling and she called us off, I told her not to call me ever again. She didn't called me.

P.S you guys can imagine as much age difference as you desire :)

It bugged me because I actually wanted her to call me and say she's sorry but she never did.

I sighed as I turned on the couch and stared at the ceiling. I picked my phone, rising it above my face.

I started lazily scrolling through my facebook. Everything was boring. To be honest, I missed her. I missed her presence.

I frowned as my phone buzzed and I swiped to see it was a text from Mckensi.

Heyyyyyyyyyhhyyy

"What?" I whispered as I ignored her text. That wasn't the text I was waiting for.

Heeryyyyy.

I scoffed as her other text. Why was she being goofy?

I dolt knoe whele my cpat id.

"Which language is she using. " I sat up and tried to figure it out.

"I don't know where my coat is? Is that what it is. " I said to myself.

I was annoyed by then.

What do you want Mckensi?

Hello Harry? It's me Mckensi's friend. She's very very drunk and isn't listening to anyone. I want your help.

I sighed and then closed my eyes groaning.

I picked up my car keys and put my shoes back on. I drove towards the location.

It was a club and the thunderstorm was about to start as the cold wind was blowing.

I entered inside, I made a disgust face as I could smell, alcohol, sweat and I don't know what else.

I made my way to every corner. Calling her name.

I tried texting them but no one responded. I walked towards the bathroom and barged in the women's toilet, a few girls screamed but I ignored them.

"Mckensi. " I yelled and I heard her giggle.

I sighed and opened the last toilet compartment, she was sitting on the loo cover . I rolled my eyes as she pointed me to go and I grabbed her arms, she made a squealing sound as she crashed into my chest .

"What the fuck were you doing? You can't drink, your underage. " I hissed and she touched my lips and I moved her hand away.

"You're not my daddy. " she pouted but eventually started giggling. " or maybe you want to be " she said and I sighed.

"Mckensi. Sober up " I said and she shook her head.

"I didn't drank anything. I ordered a coke, it's weird isn't it." she slurred and I got the hint that she was drugged.