Stockholm Syndrome 5

Harry's POV

"It's time to bed " I said leaning against the wall staring at Zen who was wrapped in her brown blanket and watching TV.

"Okay but I'm not sleepy "She said pouting.

"It's okay we can talk while laying down" I suggested and she looked at the TV and shrugged turning it off.

"Let's go. " She said getting up and showing off what she was wearing, she was wearing the shirt and trouser I bought for her that were of my size.

"Isn't the air coming inside greeting your skin because of how much loose the clothes are. " I said as she walked towards me.

"No they are not" She said smiling cheekily and I chuckled.

I took her hand walking towards the bedroom.

"Okay maybe a little bit " She said after a while and I smirked at her.

We finally laid in bed and I was staring at her intently.

"What did I do to have you here beside me " I whispered caressing her cheek.

"Just a murder of a slut " She said and I couldn't control my laugh.

I kept laughing hysterically and she was looking at me fondly as I calmed down.

"It's so good to see you laughing " She said crawling closer.

I realised the last time I laughed was when Mom kicked a cockroach.

"Yeah " I said not knowing what to say.

She just smiled and then sighed softly. Maybe I should reveal it that I haven't had a laugh like in forever.

"I've never seen you laughing " She said and I nodded.

"The last time I laughed was when Mom kicked a cockroach in the kitchen ." I told her and she chuckled.

"Harry. " She whispered.

"Yes?"

"Can you stay like this? " She said and I looked at her frowning.

"You know like you love life and you smile you being caring, I want you to be happy Harry " She said rubbing my cheek with her palm.

"You can make me happy even if you know that or not " I said and she nodded shyly.

"I'm yours then because you make me feel wanted. " She said and I grabbed her waist and pulling her closer.

"I'm yours because you make me feel alive " I whispered against her temple and she smiled.

I leaned slowly to see if she wants to kiss me again or not.

I grabbed her waist in my hands and pulled her above me, her hands placed on my chest and her breathing fast.

She leaned and we'll again until our lips mold together perfectly fitting like a puzzle piece.

I kissed her lips softly and she pulled away after a while and then again I attached my lips again.

This time I kissed her deeply and my hands travelled downwards grabbing her hips and rubbing them, I slid my hands in her shirt and she gasped pulling away.

I swiftly changed our positions as I rolled us over her body beneath mine and breathing slowly now lips parted and I kissed her lips again nibbling her lower lips and she whimpered.

My hands caressing her sides and then I grabbed her waist forcefully and lifted her shirt up a bit kissing her neck and then her stomach.

"Harry please stop. " She whispered but I ignored.