Forgot the important day 2

I'm changing Y/N into Maria because Maria requested for this imagine. So don't get confused!!!

Enjoy.

Maria's POV .

"That's all you have to say to justify yourself. " Harry said and I sighed.

"Yes, because I have a whole story to tell you what happened ."

"OH wow! So now there's a story! There are pictures all over. Are they lying. " he yelled.

"Don't fucking yell!" I shouted and he dead seriously glared at me .

"No, the pictures are not lying. I met the guy. He's a policeman-

"So it's true... " he said and I groaned.

"No! The policeman is the guy who was helping me to investigate who robbed mom and dads house. " I told him calmly and he frowned.

"You're saying they are robbed? " he confirmed and I nodded.

"Then why didn't you tell me! I waited for a whole day that you'll show up! " he said, his voice was broken by then.

"I called you-

"No! You didn't. I don't have one call received by you. I waited. I went to your work place you weren't there. Went to your home you weren't there. I thought you we're surprising me but no you weren't . "He shouted behind his tears that just rested on the edges of his eyes but didn't slip.

"I did called you! Look at my goddamn phone. I called you so many times. You're the one who wasn't picking up. " I said and he chuckled.

"I wasn't picking up? I had the phone kind of glued to my chest. Until I gave up and thought that the rumours were right! " he said and I gasped.

"So you did believed the rumours. " I asked in disbelief and he groaned.

"I didn't wanted to. But what could I do? You weren't picking up my calls nor were you anywhere to be find. Then the pictures and then when you came -

"I came... What Harry, say it. "I hissed as I had tears in my eyes because of the fact that he actually believed in everything but not in my reality.

"Say it! "

"You came and your attire was kind of suggesting that you actually fucked up. " He said looking down. He was being brutally honest, which was good but it was bad because of the fact that he was being honest about him thinking I would cheat on him and ditch him on our anniversary.

"But I would never do that to you . You knew me better. " I cried pushing him away. " I told you the truth. You should've kept your dirty honesty to yourself right now. " I pushed him again.

"I still know you. " he said grabbing my fist and I rested my head on his hard chest.

"No. If you know me than you would've showed up at mom and dads because if you were really worried you would've had done that. If you really know me than you should've known that I really called you many times and one time it ringed but you didn't listened. If you really knew me! You shouldn't have accused me of cheating. " I snapped the last line and he gasped, backing off.

"I called you! Many times. I don't know why my calls aren't showing up on your phone. I would never cheat on you Harry and you know better . " I said.

"I know I fucked up. " he said rubbing his face.

"Yes. You really did. Because I came here to tell you how much of a fucked up day I had and I wanted to tell you that I'm sorry that I forgot about our plans because of what happened today. I came here because mom and dad are staying at mine and I told them I'll stay with you. " I said taking my purse from the coach.