( Sequel to Business Bastard.)Gentleman 1

Y/N's POV.

Things got way better when I moved out of the mansion. I shifted in my own place that I afforded in a handsome amount. Los Angeles was treating me well.

I loved the way my life was going on a track. A stable job and career. A beautiful house, more like a loft.

I was content with my life and the way I was living. It's been 7 years since I met Harry Edward Styles. He was a great man and a great fun. The fact that he was always straightforward and always compromised when he got the benefit.

I seriously had a great experience with him. I explored so many things about myself when I was with him. He made me confident about my body and my features. He made me see the things that I failed to see. He showed me a whole new world.

But now it was all in past. After Harry I had a same kind of relationship with a guy. But soon finished it after a few months.

I dated random men , if I had fun then I would again on a date with them. I was a free bird. I was happy to live this way.

"Miss Y/N, the children are here. " my assistant announce and I gave her a kind smile and closed my laptop and walked out of my office.

I opened a gallery for children who were interested in changing the world with colours. Usually my gallery contained drawings made by 4 to 7 years old kids.

"Hello kids. " I said and everyone looked at me, and said hello.

"Now. Today is your first day here in my company. I want to tell you that feel free to draw anything. If you want to draw a monster, do it! If you want to draw a muddy teddy, do it! " I said and they laughed and I smiled.

"Your drawings will be submitted in 4 days. You have to make 3 drawings each and at the end of 4 days, some of the drawings will be accepted for our annual wall of fame and the others will make a place in the gallery also. Feel free to use anything you fancy. " I said and they squealed.

"Settle them in their places. I'll be back in a few hours I have a meeting with Mr Rupert. He's here to buy two paintings. " I told my assistant and she nodded.

I went to the meeting and it went successful. I sold both of the paintings for 10000$.

I went back inside the huge hall I got for the kids. These kids were from a school. Selected by their teachers off course. My company gave them the opportunity to be more confident in their imagination.

"Wow. That's really cute. " I said as I bent down to see a boy not more than 5 drawing a teddy with one small eye and one big.

"Fanks. " he said and I patted his head before moving on to others.

I saw a girl with two ponny tails, sitting in the corner and had a huge drawing kit in front of her. I walked towards her and smiled.

She had everything arranged nicely and neatly. She had a Picasso kit which contained crayons, pencils and markers.

"That's a very beautiful kit you have." I said and she looked up , her blue eyes had an unusual spark in them. I smiled and she grinned.

I bent down and smiled as I saw what she was drawing. She was drawing a house.

"Is that your house? " I asked and she nodded. Her blonde hair bouncing as she nodded eagerly.

"That's a pretty house. " I said.

"I'll make mommy and daddy too. " she said in her sweet voice and I smiled.

"What's your name honey?" I asked and she looked at me.