Birthday

A personal imagines for my friend Kashish .

Kashish's POV.

When you turn 18, you become an adult. You remain a teenager but you've entered the adult phase.

Same happened to me this morning, when my family surprised me with a cake and gifts. They already had given me permission to throw a party and I already invited everyone I wanted to.

My best friend, Sam, helping me throw all of it. She gave me an idea to give the people a pool party, as my parents will be gone at night at my grandmas. They will stay there at night and will return the night after.

"Sam I don't think a pool party is fine." I said as I dragged the sofa at the corner. We had so much to do. Mom and Dad were about to leave and the birthday party was about to start in a few hours.

"Honey, you sure you don't need any help. " Mom asked and I nodded, tying my hair in a bun.

"Don't worry, I'm here. " Sam said and I rolled my eyes. All she had done, was talking.

"Okay then. Have fun. The decorations are in the basement. " Father said and kissed my cheek and Mom hugged me. They both left the house and I glanced the clock.

"We have only 4 hours until the party starts. " I said and she huffs.

"Tell me . Who is invited ?" she asked and I took a seat and she came and collapsed on the sofa, right next to me.

"Well the 3 brats, the whole football team of our school, the cheer leaders, our polite but cool classmates, the jealous group, the lads, and Harry. " I said and she widen her eyes.

I knew why she did that. I just invited my school crush too. We always had this awakward communication. We would nervously say hi. He never made a move though. But I had a big crush on him.

"You just invited him. " she said and I nodded.

"Wow, you go girl. " she said and I rolled my eyes.

"Back to work. Chop. Chop. " I clapped my hands before she started to gush over us.

_____________________________

I got ready.

I went downstairs to meet a packed dance floor in the living room.

A few people didn't even cared to say happy birthday and a few really bragged about it.

I grabbed the mike and made an announcement that the pool is free to go and some can also dance in the living room, as it opened to the backyard where we had all the arrangements. Food, pool, drinks, cake.

I walked around and greeted people. Me or Sam would occasionally open the door to greet new guests.

It was already 9 at night and I knew this party would end till midnight. I just hoped nothing breaks.

"Did you locked all the door, kitchen and other rooms?" I whispered in Sam's ear and she nodded.

"I didn't locked your bedroom. " she said and I nodded.

"No need. " I said and I felt her hands on my shoulders , taking off my sweater.

"What? " I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Outside the whole football team is in boxers, and here you're wearing sweater. Just show off your dress, the jealous group is staring at you. " she hissed and I looked at them and they were staring at them.

I snatched my sweater and placed it on a chair.

"Kash! " Someone yelled and I looked to see Louis, one of the lads and Harry's close friends. Actually my friend, hugged me.