Walk to Cherish 5

One Month later.

"That's it. Baby steps Harry. " I instructed him as he started to take long steps to cover the distance quickly. "Don't rush. Just relax. " I said sternly, holding his arm. He was already breathless, sweat was pouring because of the struggle and the sun as well.

We decided to do exercises and walking on different surfaces.

"It feels so odd, on the grass. " Harry said as he made his way, me next to him, towards the bench in his backyard.

I smiled as he looked up. Stopped walking and was staring at the clouds.

"It feels like I'm tall again. " He said and I laughed, kissing his cheek, he looked down at me and pressed his lips to me.

"Your height is quite intimidating. " I said and he groaned," But in a good way. " I cleared and he chuckled. We sat on the bench for an hour. Just talking about random things and smiling like idiots.

"You know what," Harry said taking my hand in his, I drifted my attention towards him. "I think I'm ready to use a stick. " He said and I looked at him with wide eyes.

"Harry, that will be more risky. Besides, you are doing great progress. You don't need to hurry up. You have alot of time. To heal up. To walk. Even to run a little someday. " I said and he smirked. I just smiled at him like a dork. He chuckled and pulled me towards his embrace.

"I love Y/N. I wish my mother would have met you. " he said and I smiled, hugging him. We were sitting silently until Aurora came running in the yard.

"Harry I need help with my home work." she said and Harry signed. He got up by a little help and walked towards Aurora slowly using his walker.

"Which subject?" I asked as I walked inside with both of them and she raised her book.

Mathematics.

Harry groaned and I laughed. The only subject we both couldn't help Aurora with. I always helped her with science and Harry with English.

"It's a World War III. " Harry stated taking a seat on the chair. I sat next to him on the dinning table . Aurora was a 9 year old so she would argue at everything and every equation.

"Find X. " Harry mumbled. I rolled my eyes and snatched the book .

I stared at the easy maths but still didn't know how to solve it. "Why do we have to find 'x' can't maths get over her. " Harry laughed at my remark and high-fived my hand and we both laughed.

"You two are terrible. " Aurora muttered, sinking in her chair.

"Oh come on. It's not my fault they changed maths. " Harry said and she huffed.

"We need to take a common. " I said and Aurora nodded before doing the first step. It took us two hours to solve the whole exercise. Harry helped her in English. Their bond was the strongest and most pure bond.

I was cooking dinner for all of us. The steam was filling up in the kitchen and I kept frying the chips in pan, while the potatoes were boiling up. I was too caught up that I realized that someone was behind me. Not until very roughly and tightly someone grabbed my waist. I jerked up, my hand holding the arms. I look to my side to see Harry standing behind me and sighing heavily.

"Love, you should sit up. " I said but he shook his hand as he grabbed my hands and wrapped them with his, around my waist. I smiled as I slowed the flamed of the chips. I hold Harry close to me.

"I always wanted to do this to someone, and now I can't imagine this with anyone else but you." he said and I beamed.

"I love you Harry. " I told him, I made sure to tell him as many as I could. He deserved all the love.