Walk to Cherish 2

Y/N POV.

I was informed that Harry was discharged and was probably way back to his home. I got his address and phone number. My new mission was to help him out at his house.

I dialed my boyfriends number and he picked up after a few rings.

"Hey are you okay? " he asked and I rolled my eyes. He was probably busy that's why he was asking if I was okay.

"I am, I need a ride to an address. " I said as I stood outside the hospital building.

"I'm in a middle of something. " he said and I sighed. It was useless to insist.

"Fine I'll take a cab. " I said and I was just about to hang up but he stopped me.

"Will you come to my place after?" he asked and I scoffed, wasn't he in a middle of something?

"You're busy." I stated and he hummed and he then sighed. He was panting. I frowned as I heard something fell.

"I really am. But I'll see you soon sweetheart. " he said quickly and I felt disgust for the first time by him calling my sweetheart. He hummed again.

"Are you okay? " I asked, I was curious. What was he doing?

"Yeah cleaning the house. " He said and I scoffed again. He was never a tidy person.

"Bye Carl. " I hung up, without even questioning further and I shoved my phone in my pocket and walked on the side walk. A taxi stopped by so I took it.

_________________________________

"Just relax. " I said as Harry groaned as I lifted his both legs.

"It's very tiring. " he said as he pant. It had been an hour of continous exercise and for the last 10 minutes he was whining and complaining. I don't blame him. I'm tired too. Harry being the nicest person, gave me a house tour before the session. His house was of decent size. Just 3 bedrooms. One of his parents that was now his and one of his sister, other not yet furnished. We were sitting in the living room. His sister was at school.

I got up and took the towel and leaned towards Harry, who was sitting on his wheel chair . I wiped his forehead and his hair that was sweaty. I placed the towel on his chair's handle and was about to turn but he grabbed my hand. I turned and looked down at him and he was staring at me.

"Is everything okay? " I asked and he nodded. I took the towel again and wiped his face. I frowned as the sweat was again popping on his face. His eyes were getting glossy and I looked down at him. Leaning more closely.

"Harry, why are you crying? " I asked and he looked away . He was still holding my hand and my other hand was pressed on the chair to keep my balance.

"I don't like this. I hate this. Why didn't I died with them. " He said and I placed my hand on his shoulder.

"Harry, what about Aurora, you can't lose hope. You're going to be alright. " I said and he nodded. I wiped his tears and he let go off my hand finally. Not that I minded. He was having a break down. It was totally normal.

"Thank you Y/N. For helping a person like me, whose hopeless. Thank you for giving me hope ." he said and I sighed I knelt down to be equal to his face. I hold his hands.

"Don't say that. You'll be fine in no time. " I said and he nodded. He looked like a scared baby who was believing in whatever was giving him hope.

He caught me off guard by hugging me and I fell forward into his arms. Making sure that I stopped my lower body to be pressed on his legs and grabbed the wheel chair. He didn't let me go and I felt his face buried in my hair and I slowly moved my hands on his back and hugged him in return. I instantly felt him relax and let out a shaky breath, I smiled as his hold got tighter. I rubbed his back in a soothing way.