Daddy Harry 2

Y/N's POV

I was laying on my bed and curled beneath the covers. Today's day was so exhausting. I just wanted to fall asleep. I turned my head and faced the empty side. I was so glad that I married him. He was everything, I was the lucky one in this relationship.

I yawned and reached to the side table and switched the lamp off. I nuzzled my head in my pillow. I closed my eyes and relaxed, finally.

My senses were heavy with sleep, when the door creeped open. I thought it might be Ava. She doesn't like to sleep all curled up for a long night. She was a free sleeper. When no baby voice mumbled and cried, I turned a little to see a tall figure, taking his shirt off.

I smiled and turned back, closing my eyes. I could hear his presence. He wasn't a silent man at all. Even if he tried not to make noise, in result he would get more clumsier than usual .

The bed dipped and he huffed laying down himself and pulled the covers till his torso.

"Hello you. " I mumbled and he looked at me and sighed.

"Weren't you asleep? " he asked and I smiled.

"I have to take Ava to the Zoo tomorrow, I promised her. Aiden wants a new toy car, I have alot of promises to keep up tomorrow and I promised myself to give you time." he said and I laughed.

"Relax, Busy Styles. It's okay. You don't have to be worried. You're great at keeping promises when it comes to the kids." I told him and he hummed, turning his face in my direction.

"I'm sorry I slept there." he said and I giggled as he rolled towards me and nuzzled his head in my neck.

"I don't mind at all. Besides I have enjoyed my time with you. For 5 years you were only mine . Now the children should enjoy their time with you. " I stated and he looked up. Placed his elbow beside my head and was looking at me.

"What about my needs? " He said and was smirking. I pushed him away and he fell on the bed. He grabbed my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"Well when the kids will be above 8 I'll make new rules ." I said and he hummed, "Then the kids will be in their own routines and will have fun. You would have alot of time to fulfil the needs. " I said and he smirked.

This time he pushed me and I fell on my side and he hovered me, nuzzling his head back under my chin.

"What about my needs right now." He whined and I scoffed. He was still a choosy and demanding baby.

"Hold you horses Styles," I said sternly as I felt his hand travelling towards my torso. "I am really tired after today. " I said and he looked up and was pouting.

"You just made breakfast and then served dinner. " he said and I gasped. Was he seriously making me count?

"And what about the shopping trip? You know Ava wants everything pink." I said and his head fell back on my neck and I groaned, caressing his hair.

"That was your idea..." he trailed off and I looked down at him.

"Do you want to fight right now?" I asked and he again looked up, this time his eyes were lazy.

"Nope. " he said and kissed my jaw before laying back on top of me.

"Remember when you were so horrified when I told you about Ava, for the first time. " I changed the topic and he hummed.

"I thought I'll pass out. I was so careful, everytime. But still we got pregnant. " He said and I made a disgust face at him.

"Goodness can you stop dragging smut in every talk. " I said and slapped his head lightly and he groaned.