A Long Drive 2

1 week after the midnight incident.

I was sitting on my couch and learning my next test, I was so deep in thoughts about the book that I was snapped out off by my phone buzzing.

It was my roommate.

I turned to see because she was in the room since morning and why was she calling me?

"What " I ask picking the phone up.

"The watchman is calling you, he's saying that someone is here to meet you. " she says pointing at the window that was basically a point towards the watchman. She was the rudest person I've ever met. I hated her for many reasons, she was a sassy bitch and most likely she was cruel.

"Fine I'll go. " I say taking my shrug and wearing it and my home shoes

I went downstairs and the old watchman told me to follow him. When we reached near the gate, the watchman pointed at the person who claimed to know me.

"The man standing right next to that black car, claims to know you but I have never seen him before. " he says .

I look at the person smirking, wearing black glasses and a white shirt whose first 2 buttons were open, black coat handing on his shoulders, his hands in his front pocket of his coat, his hair just the same as the last time I met him.

He approaches slowly towards me and I bit my lip.

"Do you know him or not " I was snapped out of my thoughts by the watchman voice.

"Yes I know him. " I say rolling my eyes and he nods going back into his office.

"Hey. " Harry says offering a hand to shake.

"Hello. " I say obviously looking silly.

"I hope you remember me. " he smirks and I nod grinning.

"Why are you here? " I ask and he takes a deep breath.

"I have three reasons for coming here and intruding you " he says smirking and I nod, giggling .

"First I want you to type your number in my cell. " he says taking out his phone and I let out a small laugh.

"Second I wanted to ask which one is your ID out of these. " he says showing me 4 IDs of facebook and I laugh. He's because funny again, he took a screenshot of these IDs as I never uploaded my picture on facebook so it must be hard for him.

"Third of all was to ask you if you'll go to a dog competition with me " he says and I look at him as he's getting mad.

"Okay. I will type my number and the second one out of these ID is mine and  the last thing was a joke right? " I say and he chuckles and shook his head.

"Fluffy is taking part in a competition, he's a trained dog and I hope he wins. " he says and I laugh shaking my head,  I grabbed his cell phone and dialed my number.

"Such a shame that even repeating my number twice you couldn't remember it " I say and he shrugs.

"So will you come and please don't say No" he says and I eye him and he makes a cute face to reason me.

"Fine I will just let me cha-" I got interrupted as he grabbed my hand and dragged me to his car.

"Hey no! I have to change. " I protested and he  stopped.

"You look fine " he says looking me down to up.

"No I don't " I laugh nervously. "My hair is in a rough braid, my shirt says I don't have enough middle fingers for today and I'm wearing a goddamn trouser and a too loose shrug and soft home shoes . In short I look horrifying " I say and he smirks while I was pissed .