Hamilton's Daughter 7.

Did some of you really thought I was going to kill Y/N 😂😂😂 you guys are so cute TBH.

Author's POV .

Harry did loved Y/N for the 6 days. He gave her all the attention she craved. They made so many promises with each other. That they'll keep in touch. They will try to make it work. They won't pressure each other. They will always be friends if not in a relationship. They will stay together as long as its written in the book of God.

"You're packed? " he asks as he comes into her room and she smiles.

"I am. " she says in a small voice and he sighs. He walks towards her and embraces her in a hug.

"I'm going to miss you. " she says and he hums, not letting go. Afraid that once if he let's her go she won't be back for a long time.

"Me too. " he says and they both hear Mr Hamilton looking for Y/N. Mr Hamilton's amount of sadness was much larger than the two young birds.

"He's calling you. Enough for me. " Harry says and Y/N nods, adjusting her shirt and walking out.

"Hey Papa." she looks at him sitting at the same place next to the window as he was sitting a month ago when she first arrived.

He gave his daughter a small smile.

"Come'er my child. " he says, his hands shaking and Y/N hiccups as she tries to control her tears. She sits next to his legs, her head on his knees as he puts his hand on her head.

"Is it so important to go. " he says and she nods.

"I promise I'll be back. I'll take you from here. I'll convince you to come with me and let Harry go. " she says and he smiles.

"I've lived my life darling, I don't want to see a new country. Perhaps you're right... "he says looking out of the house to see Harry walking towards the main road.

"Perhaps you're right that it's time to let Harry go. " he says and then looks back at Y/N.

"He's a brilliant man. " she says and he hums.

"And I'm very fond of him. I guess I'm done being selfish. " he says and she smiles.

"Then I should come back to take you with me? " she asks and he chuckles, removing his glasses.

"I'll always be with you from now on. " he says and she smiles.

"Great then! Thanks Papa. I love you. " she says and he nods.

He sees Harry coming back with a taxi. He sighs as Y/N gets up. He feels anxious as the time comes closer and closer.

"This is it I guess. " she says and he nods. He gets up slowly and kisses her forehead, resting his lips on her head for a while.

"I love you Y/N. You're everything I ever had. " he says and she smiles, wiping her tears.

"You too Papa. I'll miss you so much. " she says and he hugs her.

"Umm, Mr Hamilton, " Harry whispers and they both pull away. His eyes meeting her. "The taxi is here. " he says and Mr Hamilton nods.

"Well I'll have a chat with the driver." Mr Hamilton says and walks out slowly. Harry sighs looking at Y/N.

She comes running towards her, jumping in his embrace. He let's out a hum.

"I love you. " she whispers , pressing her lips one last time. None of them wanting to pull away.

"I love you so much. " he says breathlessly lifting her up a little and she gasps.

"Y/N! Harry! " Mr Hamilton shouts and they pull away. They both look at the door and then at each other.