Presence 3

Harry's POV.

It was really cold outside as I entered the house. It had been more than 2 weeks to the incident and nobody knew that I was alive until I informed them.

An old lady found me in the snow and healed my bullet holes on my stomach and shoulder. Major Samuels informed me that he met my wife today and I know today if I'm alive entering my house is because of her prayers.

I locked the door and winced in pain and I went to the kitchen as I was hungry.

I opened the fridge to see my favourite cream salad made by my pretty girl was in a box.

I grabbed the container and ate it all, god I missed this feeling of home.

I went to my room and saw my wife sleeping in my shirt and hugging my letter and frame.

I wiped my tears, I missed her so much and I'm finally back.

I removed my clothings and grabbed a trouser, she's a deep sleeper and she didn't got disturbed, I washed my face and laid in the bed next to her hugging her.

Zainys POV

My eyes flew open as I felt two hands wrap around me and I screamed and the person backed off .

It was dark in the room and I grabbed the frame hitting it on the head I assume of the other person.

"Oww Zainy wait it's me. " the person said and I froze jumping out of the bed and the smell hit my nostrils, a familiar voice and smell.

I opened the lamp and stood straight and as I saw the person I was thinking he was, I cried covering my mouth and backing off until I hit the wall and fell down crying.

"Stop please stop coming in my dreams. " I whisper and felt Harry's hands caressing my arms and I looked at him, I placed my hand on his face and he smiled kissing my other hand and wiped his tears with my finger.

I was frozen , I could feel his skin, his wet tears, his warmth , his breath.

Was it really real?

"I'm here baby I'm so sorry. " he says and I cried cupping his bruised face  there were cuts and bruises on his face and neck.

"Harry" I whimper.

"Yes it's me. " he says and I laughed in joy.

"I'm so sorry. " He says again.

"How? " I ask.

"An old lady found me and healed me up, I informed the Major just a while ago. " he says and I hugged him.

"I'm sorry I took so long. " He whispers.

"I love you Harry." I cried.

"I thought you were gone. " I say and he chuckles.

"I told you have faith in me darling I never break promises, so bad you don't believe me. " He says playfully and I was pissed.

He thinks it's funny , I was being tortured by the Fucking news and he's being playful, so I slapped him and he groaned.

"Oww Zainy at least look where you're slapping. " He says and I hugged him making him fall on the floor.

"You're never leaving me again so you understand, I know you are a patriot Harry and so am I but people here also need you, you can protect us all. " I say and he hums rubbing my sides.

"I love you Zainy. " He whispers.

I leaned and kissed his lips sweetly and he lifted me up and placed me on the bed and lays beside me.

"I'm never leaving again, I love you. " he says cradling me.

"I know but let me look at your face. " I say getting up.

"Just please lay down I'm fine these will heal up with time don't worry Darling. " he says and I sighed laying down.

"You must be hungry you said you didn't ate well in the letter. " I say again getting up but he again pulled me back.

"I ate the cream salad you made. " he says and I make an O face laying down.

"Well let me get you some water. " I say again.

"Here it is now lay down. " He says pointing at the bottle.

"Warm clothes. " I ask as he hugged my side.

"Nope. " He says holding me close as I'm going to escape.

"Medicine or ointment. " I ask.

"Nope. " he sighs and I nodded looking at him.

"Want blanket. " I ask and he hums finally and I tucked him in and cuddled next to him.

"I want warm hugs. " He says and I smile kissing his cut lips and he smiles hugging me close.

"I'll make your favorite food tomorrow. " I say and he hums.

"Thank you. " he chuckles and I do too.

"I missed you. " I say and he kisses my cheek.

"No missing anymore I'm not going anywhere " He says.

"I believe you. " I say.

"You always had that's why I'm here. " he says.

"No you're here because your strong and love me too much. " I say and he smiles.

"Most of my men sacrificed themselves and I'm here. " he says.

"You don't know how much the country is proud of you and they'll be Happy to know that you'll be a head of security for this city. " I say and he smiles.

"You always know what to say to make me feel happy. " he says and I smile.

"Good night Harry " I say and he kissed my collarbone and hums.

"Good night. "

Finally it was good night, he was here with me, It felt like a dream but when I woke up he was actually there sleeping in my arms and snoring.

I loved him too much which made me selfish. I guess I'm okay being selfish. He's the only thing that ever happened to me that was perfect.

He was mine and I was his and a third star came between the two of us after two years named as Alex our son.

He was the bravest man and the most determined and loyal person.

He was finally working in front of mine.

4 years later

"Hey love what are looking at. "he asks and I smile giving him the album.

"Our photo album. " I say and he smiles.

"Where is Alex?" he asks and I point towards the backyard.

"He's was waiting for you to play football. " I say and Harry smiled kissing me and taking me out where our 4 year old Alex was playing.

"Daddy. " he jumped and Harry laughed hugging him.

"Come on play. " Alex runs.

"I'll make you coffee. I say and Harry grabs my hand.

"I love you. " he says and I smile .

"Love you too. "