First Interaction.

Hi there!

I'm sorry I was gone for a while. I'm honestly too much depressed because of this covid 19 situation.

I've heard that they are not going to take are exams and are not going to promote us as well and it's eating me up. I'm stressing myself over the thought that this year of my studies will be gone to waste.

But as mom says, nothing is more important than saving lives. She's right tho. I hope you all are safe out there in other countries and are quaranting yourself. I just pray that this issue solves as soon as possible.

The only thing good happening in this worse time is that the earth 🌍 is healing. :)

I hope you like this update. Requests are closed for now. :(

Harry's POV.

I had just finished my book reading. I was suggested some horror books by my friends to read during my break. I hated every single one I read.

I mean they were amazing if we see them by the imagination point of view. But I honestly myself never liked horror stories. They were depressing. They gave me bad feelings.

I entered the library plus book shop. The small bell rang as I opened the door and the counter man looked at me and I gave him a small smile.

"Hello. I uh came to give these back. " I said clearing my throat. I placed the books on counter and he pulled them towards him and checked the date on each book.

"Do you remember, from where you picked these books ." he asked and I nodded.

"Section I and S. " I replied and he nodded, writing something on my membership pad and giving it back to me.

"Are you willing to borrow new books today?" he asked and I grabbed the books and smiled.

"I'll see if something intrigues me. " I said and he gave me a slight nod. I walked towards the section I and placed the books I got from there.

I sighed as I looked at the book before placing it back.

"No more horror for me. " I said just loud enough for myself .

I saw a girl coming towards the same section. She had the light ladder in her hand and her eyesight frame hanging on her nose. Her hair in a lose bun as a few stands fell over her face.

"Excuse me ." she whispered and I backed off a little so that she could place the ladder against the shelf.

She climbed up confidently, not looking down and placed the books back in the upper portion .

She came down and frowned as she looked at me.

"I'm sorry. Do you want something? " she asked and my eyes landed on shirt. A card hanging on her left chest. Indicating she was a worker her.

I was so wonder struck by her, I got all nervous and wet my lips.

"I uh don't know... Where is the S section?" I lied and she nodded.

"Follow me." she said and walked in front of me . She was wearing a jeans romper jumpsuit. A white shirt underneath. Her white sneakers match her outfit perfectly.

I shook my head as I kept looking at her. What had got into me?

She let out an Ouff sound as I nudged into her . I didn't saw that she was stopped.

"I'm sorry. "

"S'alright. " she said and I nodded.

"What book do you have? " she asked as she offered her hand and I gave her the books. "