Business Bastard. 4

Y/N's POV.

He was right about one thing. Which was that time in car wasn't our last time. We kept coming to each other and it started like a random demand.

Because of how we started to do this thing ever so often my fear of getting caught also disappeared.

He would gift me secret gifts which were usually expensive and I had a fight on it as well because I didn't liked it. For him it was a present because he wanted to pay me a thank you everytime I pleasured him or he pleasured me.

But after a huge argument he stopped giving me these because I told him that I also have fun while being with him. He got the point and stopped at my request.

But sometimes the schedule was too much hectic so he never showed up on calls or texts. He would call when he'd be free and he would tell me to come at his place.

In short, we become friends with benefits.

"Stop. " I giggle as he started to give me sloppy kisses on my neck. He had the control on this part the most. He loved to kiss neck.

"Why? Give me one good reason. " he said and again started to wet my neck and I groaned pushing him away from me as he fell back on the couch and I hopped next to him. I giggled as his finger tips played with my neck again.

"Why so pretty? " he mumbled and I laughed pushing his cheeky face away. "Kiss please. " he mumbled against my palm and I removed my palm and gave him a longing kiss.

"Have you had lunch?" he asked as I lied my head on his shoulder, his arm sprung around my shoulders.

"No, I'm not hungry. " I mumbled as I shifted and he chuckled.

We were watching Sponge Bob. Sitting in his living room and drinking red wine while sitting next to each other on the huge leather couch and a fleece on us.

"You should be hungry, as you came twice ." he whispered and I pinched him on his nipple and he winced.

"You're so mean. " he said and I giggled lying my head back on his shoulder.

"Well that's because I'm a rich man's daughter. " I said and he hummed, I felt his lips lightly leaving a kiss on my forehead and I frowned.

I realized that in what position we were right then. We were looking like a couple more than Fuck Buddies.

"Harry, what are we? " I whispered and he looked down at me. He sighed, taking the remote control and turning the volume down.

"We're friends. " he stated and I nodded.

"Nothing else right. " I said and he nodded. I felt a pang of insult somehow. I don't know why.

"I have never done this before. " I told him again and he hummed.

"I know ." he said simply.

"So... What are your plans? " I asked and he shook his head.

"Nothing. Do you have any?" he asked and I sighed moving away and he frowned.

"I want to go out. Wanted to have some fun. " I said and he chuckled.

"Well we can have fun here. " he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Fine. Then order pizza. " I said slidding back next to him and he smirked taking his phone and ordering a pizza.

"I'll be in the bathroom. " I said, getting up and ran upstairs. I used the loo and washed my hands.

I walked out of this bathroom and I bite my lip as I passed his working room. I peaked in and saw it was all messy. I thought it might be thoughtful to clean it up.

I walked in bare foot, just in my shorts and a shirt. I picked up his files, humming a song and arranging them in order.

I picked up the blank pages and tied them. Placing them in corner.

Afterwards picked up the stationary and placed them in a cup. I bounced towards the door and went down in a comfy yet happy mood.

I stopped as I saw Harry on phone and he sounded stern and annoyed.

"Fine I'll bring the ring. " he said and I frowned.

"Mom can you please tell her and her family to wait for a week. I need to sort something out. Yes I'll be there in a week to get engaged. " he said and I gasped. I felt like I was stabbed but I shouldn't felt that way. I wasn't in love with him nor we were in a relationship.

I walked out and he turned.

"You're getting engaged. " I said and he looked at me in horror.

"Were you listening my conversation?" he asked as he got annoyed.

"No I wasn't eavesdropping. " I shrugged and he scoffed.

"Yes I'm getting engaged. Any problem. " he snapped and I frowned.

"Why are you getting hyper? I just asked a simple question. " I said raising my voice a little.

"Listen Y/N. I don't need a session of interrogation  " he said as he walked passed me and I grabbed his forearm.

"I wasn't. Why are you pissed off. " I asked in a calm voice.

"I don't know what to do. I have two girls around me. " he says and I sighed.

"You know you should've told me about this. " I said and he chuckled.

"And would you have agreed to sleep with me more than once? " he asked and I looked away, off course I wouldn't have.

"Leave me. We're just fucking and it's wrong of us to keep this going. You're getting engaged in a week technically it's cheating. I don't want to be a cheater. " I said leaving his arm and he huffed.

"I don't even know that girl. "he said in an annoyed tone.

"I still don't want this to continue. I can't. I'm sorry. I had a great time these few weeks. " I said as I walked towards the couch and took my bag and wore my slippers.

"Y/N will you wait? I don't want to be engaged. " He yelled and I turned snapping on him.

"Okay, fine. You don't want to get engaged then what? Why are you stopping me?" I asked calmly and he looked confused he took a long pause before answering. Trust me. I was just acting calm I was actually pissed.

"I want you. " he said which made me more mad.

"You just want me. You don't want anything else Harry. It's good that this relation ended this way because It should've been ended a long time ago. " I said and he sighed.

"You don't need me. " I said as I pressed on the word need, maybe he'll get the hint what I was referring to.

I walked out, slamming his door shut. Tears were in my eyes and I just sat in my car and waited for a few minutes, in hope that he'll come out and ask me to stay. Maybe he would ask me to date him. I would've loved to date him.

I wiped my tears as he didn't showed up . I drove off and that was the last time I saw the Business Bastard.

Probably you'll get pissed by the ending but for the first time I'm thinking of making a sequel to a short story so stay tuned I'll be updating the remaining story with a new name. :D