My Bully 7.

Y/N's POV.

"Y/N! Honey, may I come in. " mom said behind the door as I was looking in my cupboard for something suitable to wear on prom night.

"Come in mum. " I said and she came inside. I turned around and she was holding a plastic bag. I frowned and she grinned.

"I know we couldn't afford a nice dress for you sweetie. But dad had enough to get you new shoes. " she said and I looked at her with wide eyes. She opened the box to reveal beautiful white simple heels.

"And I have something else for you too. " she said and I gasped as she revealed a beautiful pink maxi.

"This was mine. Happy Birthday lovely. " she said and I was already crying.

"I love you guys so much. I promise I'll work hard and never demand for anything. " I said and she hugged me. I missed it. She was hugging me after a long time.

"Thank you mama. " I said and she cupped my face and kissed my cheek, she patted my head and I giggled. She smiled and closed the door.

I squealed as I picked the dress and twirled around. I hoped no one would make fun of me.

Both twins came shortly to pick me up and went to the prom together

"Happy Birthday Y/N. " Ben and Jerry said in union. They had a small gift bag and I grinned.

"Thank you. " taking the bag and opened it.

"This is so pretty. " I gushed as I wore the silver bracelet.

"It's nothing. " Ben said and I smiled.

We walked inside our school. Everyone were dancing, I saw Niall and he gave me a small smile and I returned the gesture.

"I'll be right back. " I said and my friends nodded. I walked towards Harry's friends.

"Hi Niall. " I said and he offered a hand to shake and I was caught off guard but grinned as I shook his hands.

"It's great to see you here. " Liam said and I smiled. I looked at Julie and Louis. Julie ignored me and whispered something to Louis and went away.

"Listen, we're truly sorry. Can we start over  " Zayn said and I shook my head.

"No need to apologize. I know everything. I understand. " I said and he smiled.

"Harry... " I trailed off and Niall shook his head.

"He didn't wanted to come. He's not a prom person. " Niall said and I nodded.

"I'll be going then. " I said and they waved.

I enjoyed with my friends. But I was sad , not because Harry didn't come but actually I was sad because he didn't even texted me a Happy Birthday. He claimed to be a great friend of mine but forgot my birthday.