First Time Conceiving

Happy Ramadan to all those who are celebrating. I've been fasting myself and trust me, most people feel thirsty because of the humidity but all I get is hungry 😂😂😂

Happy update!

Y/N's POV.

Harry was having a hard time these days. He would come home and his phone would keep buzzing and he would tire himself, writing and signing different business deals and doing and attending charity events.

That was another day when he had a charity event and he asked me to attend with him but I declined the offer because I had something else in mind.

It was for sure that he would've been eaten out at the event but still I prepared a few late night snacks because I knew Mr Ryan used to serve dinner on his event around 7 o'clock. It was mostly vegetarian and Harry was a picky person.

He liked to eat healthy but it need to be delicious as well, otherwise you're just wasting your time.

I lit up a few candles and placed the dinner on the table. It was 11 and I thought it would be nice to wait for him and not eat that day.

He was always making sure that I had ate and me being an understanding person, always understood that he cares, even though he doesn't have time for me these days.

The door bell rang and I sighed, I wore my flip flops and adjusted my braid and loose strands. I was wearing a jumpsuit which was no where near being romantic. I looked like a girl who lives in dorms and not in a big house.

I opened the door and saw the usual the sight. The phone resting against his ear and he looked at me and I smiled, he smiled back as he just took in my attire.

"I'll call you later. " He hung up and chucked his phone in his pocket and sighed looking at me.

Without saying a word I crashed into his arms and he hummed as his face nuzzled in my shoulder.

"Hi, Big Guy. " I whispered placing a kiss on his neck and his gripped tightened. It had been a while, we haven't hugged each other like this for a while then and it was obvious by the way we were holding each other.

"Hey pet. " he said and pulled away and I smiled running my hands on his coat and he looked at me and placed a kiss on my cheek.

"Come in now. I've something prepared for you. " I said taking the car keys from his hand, leading him towards the dinning table.

"Surprise. " I sang lowly near his ear and he chuckled, turning and pulling me at his side.

"Why all of this? " he asked and I shrugged.

"Can't I be nice to my husband?" I said and he chuckled, pecking my lips.

"The dinner was so boring Y/N. All I ate liked were sweetcorns. " he said and I smiled.

"Go and change. We'll eat then. " I said and he let go off my hand and walked upstairs and I sat on the table.

Later that night. We both were in our room and I was nervous because probably like our lack of hugs. Our intimacy with each other was lessened these days.

I didn't know if he wanted to be intimate at that very moment but my inner gut was telling me that if he liked the dinner, he'll like this surprise as well.

I got up and walked towards the bathroom. He didn't questioned as he was busy on his phone.

I opened the dresser and pulled out my set of undies I got a while ago. I sighed, washing me face and taking out my straightener. I had to be quick before he fell asleep.