Love Disappeared 4

Y/N's POV.

I heard the kids and Harry calling my name as I went out of the house. I fell on the ground full of snow.

I wiped my tears but they kept coming.

He did what my heart wanted him to do.

He asked me about the road to be back to me and this was it.

He crossed the road. He always did. He always succeeded coming back at me.

"Y/N!" Harry said, pulling me up.

"Get away! " I yelled and pushed him.

"Y/N listen to me. " He whispered.

"You slapped a woman! Twice!" I told him and he shood there in shock.

"That was a rule that you made when you were 17." I told him and he looked at me. Off course I rememberd it.

"And after 10 years. You broke it. Just like a year ago you broke us. " I said and he looked at the ground stumbling back in the snow.

"You said I succeeded in crossing the road back to you. Is it true?" he asked and I cried, wrapping my arms around myself.

I nodded, not able to answer.

"If it was it. Then you should Y/N. That to get you back I'll break million of rules I made when I was young. " He said and I looked at him, he was again crying.

"I love you Y/N. You don't have to take me back but just please. Forgive me for scaring the hell out of you. " he said and I sniffed.

I was scared, yes I was. Harry never got angry like this. It was rare, appearing once in a year. And whenever he got angry he resulted in hurting someone or breaking something. This time he hit a girl.

"I'm sorry Y/N. I didn't meant to scare you. You know I won't ever hurt a woman. Especially you. " he said walking towards me and hugging me.

"I love you Y/N. I know these words sound meaningless but I do. " he whispered.

"I can't. " I whispered.

"I know. Just for today. Stay here. With me. I want you here right now. I'm scared of what I did. " he told me and I wrapped my arms, ultimately calming him down.

"It's okay. " I whispered.

"She was going to hurt Hur and then you. I couldn't see what she was. I should've broken up with her. I should've kept myself in contact with you. It's all my fault. I ran away from you on purpose because I thought you don't want me. And it's true you don't want me. You want nothing to do with me. " Harry cried and I shushed him.

"I'm here. In your arms, please calm down. " I cried but he wasn't calming down. He kept talking.

"I thought, if I won't talk to you I'll forget you. But when I saw you again I realized what I did. I destroyed you completely. I ruined your happiness. I effected your beauty your health. I effected my children. I should've compromised. I should've said sorry. I'm an asshole. Please Y/N forgive me. I can't take this anymore. Please kill me or hit me. You can do whatever you want to do but please don't go away right now ." he hiccuped. I cried,  tightly hugging him.

"I promise baby I'll prepare myself to let you go but please I want you right now. I can't leave you right now. Stay just for now. I promise I won't beg you to stay. " he said and I nodded. Trying my best to calm him.