New Boy 2

The next morning when I entered the school, I smiled looking at the nerd sitting near the lockers and reading something.

I playfully lightly kicked him but he got scared.

"Oh I'm sorry, I was just messing around. " I say and he nods.

"It's time for exam . Let's go. " I say and he closes his book and got up walking next to me. Everyone were staring at us and I sigh.

"They are looking at us. " I mumble.

"They are- all looking at m-e. " he says and I look at him.

"Nice girlfriend Marcel. " someone says and Marcel walks fast and I try to catch him but he's too fast.

"Marcel what's wrong. " I ask as we got seated for the test.

"The-y make fun of m-e and they-ll make fun of you too. " he says.

"I don't care. I'm your friend right. " I say and he looks at me and smiles .

"Now come on let's kill this exam. " I say and he smiles.

The test went great really well. Me and Marcel were great friends after a few days, hanging out together on my bike and going for pizza. Studying together, I found a new friend. He was cute and he still wears that stupid oil and classes though .

The exams were over and today we were having a study time at my house.

We were eating Cheetos and doing maths when Marcel grabbed something from my night stand.

"Whose this?" he asks in the photoframe there was me and my bestie and her boyfriend Christian and Max.

"That is Max. " I say and he looks at him.

"Who is he? " he asks and I sigh.

"I don't want to talk about it. " I say and looks at me confused.

"You call me your friend and you can share stuff with me. " he says and I smile.

"Max was my biggest mistake. He was my boyfriend. We were together for a year and I guess that's why I never noticed much of the students. " I say.

"So what happened. " he says taking my pillow in his arms. Yeah Marcel Styles was cuddling with my pillow and I was talking to a nerd like him .

"Well he was messing up with me. " I say giving him a small smile to control my tears. I sigh , he face was blank.

"We dated for a year and I gave him everything I ever had and at the end he said he got bored by my face. He got bored by my smile. He got bored by my company. He got bored dating me. He got bored of my body. He said he was messing around since day one he was trying to find the idol girl for him but it wasn't me. He said I'm nothing but boring so he left. After a whole one year of doing everything with me he left. Simple. " I say and I was about to get up but Marcel hugged me and I hugged him back.

"You're not bore Y/N remember that. " he says and I cry in his arms.

"Oh babe. I'm sorry for what happened. " he says and I open my eyes and frown pushing him away.

"Marcel. " I gasp and he looks at me with wide eyes.

"I'm sorry it just slipped. " he says and I shook my head. He wasn't stammering.

"You are not stammering. " I whisper and he froze.

"I gotta go. " he says picking his stuff and I didn't dared to stop him . I was total shocked and confused . He was lying to me? He left my room and I was sitting there thinking stupid things .