Epilogue 1.

Author's POV.

"Are you nervous?" Fatima asks as she adjusts her sisters suit.

"Not really. " Faryal smiles.

"I would've been. I mean I am going to be nervous on my Nikaah. " Fatima says and Faryal looks at her.

"You're forgetting that I've been married before . I wasn't nervous then so I am definitely not going to be nervous now. " Faryal says and Fatima hums.

"Because it's Harry right? " she says and Faryal smiles.

"You know... This is the longest time, we both haven't had a fight. " she says and Fatima chuckles.

"That's because he's being too careful with you. " she says and Faryal frowns.

"You think that too?" she asks and Fatima shrugs.

"I do. I mean. He wasn't like this when you were secretly dating. He's being so careful and soft, making sure not to hurt you. "

"Is she ready? " Hussain says and his sisters look at him.

"Yes, she's ready. " Fatima says adjusting Faryal's head piece.

"Come on. Baba said I'll lead you to the ceremony. " Hussain says and Faryal smiles.

A traditional dress we wear when girls are getting nikaahfied

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

A traditional dress we wear when girls are getting nikaahfied. It is usually Red but I don't like Red. So white is my choice.

The ceremony goes well. Harry kept huffing and puffing and Faryal looks at him as they both sit next to each other as everyone else come on stage to congratulate them.

"What's wrong with you? " she whispers and he scoffs looking at her.

"This colar. It's hurting. " he says and she looks around.

"Wait let me call Hussain." she says and he huffs. She gestures Hussain who comes on stage.

"What's wrong? "

"Please loosen it up! I'm choking. " Harry says dramatically and Faryal giggles. Hussain smirks and adjusts his colar.

"Who told you to button up the shirt till your neck. " Hussain says.

"It was your dad who buttoned the last button up too. He said I look more handsome that way. " he says and Hussain snorts.

"Out of all Harry. You should expect anything horrific from our father because of your history with him. " Hussain jokes and Harry sighs as Hussain opens the button.

"Thanks. " he says and looks at Faryal.

"She's mine now right? " Harry confirms and Hussain rolls his eyes.