Sticky Notes

Special Imagine For Marissa Mittelstaedt

Your pov

I was sleeping all cuddled up on my boyfriend Harry's side but it felt empty , I opened my eyes gradually to see whether he was sleeping beside me or not, just to find that he wasn't there . This never happened before whenever I would woke up he was beside me his one hand tightly around my waist and the other placed below his pillow soft snores would be leaving his mouth .

I turned my back to his side and looked at my sides night stand where Harry's favouite picture was placed in which he was kissing my cheek and I was beaming with happiness.  I was smiling at that memory, when I was snapped out of the memory when I saw a yellow sticky note stick on the lamp I sat on my side and took the note in my hand just to see what was written on it.

Good Morning Mary ❤

It was Harry's writing.

I got up went to the bathroom and as I was going to grab my tooth brush I saw another note stick on my tooth brush with written .

Kiss Me.

Cheesy Harry, I chuckled at that note then I refreshed myself and went downstairs to find Harry.

As I entered the living room their was no one to be seen I called out for Harry but no response .

I went to the kitchen but he wasn't their as well . I signed and went towards the Fridge to get a glass of water when I saw another note on the door of the fridge.

You were coughing last night don't you dare to drink cold water.

Sorry that was a bit harsh baby I love you I have some luke warm water for you just turn around ;)

As I did I saw a glass with a sticky note again .

Drink me .

I laughed at how cute he was being today he was always very affectionate and cute but today was different.

I drank the water and again went to the fridge to get an egg and bread but then I saw something blue on the microwave .

Again a note . I read it , it said ,

Open me .

I opened the microwave to find a plate full of Ham and Eggs with Cheese .
I was mesmerized at this that he cares about me so much.

I took the plate out when I felt something beneath the plate . Again to find a note.

Before you eat just go and open my closet .

I was now confused what was in his closet I hope he isn't pranking me because we usually do prank eachother last time he asked me for water and I made a video of getting water in a glass from our toilet and then changed the glass with the other one which had clean water . I gave him the clean water as he gulped the whole water in one breath I told him it was toilet water . He first didn't believed then I showed him the video and he got really pissed he brushed his teeth and shoved mouth wash about 8 times that was hillarious he then said that he will get me next time while Smirking at me .

As I opened his closet I saw a red square shape small size box that size is usually  for wrapping a cup in it there was a note again.

Open me with that Gorgeous Smile of yours ;)  :*  ;*

I went to our bed and sat there
I opened it with the smile he demanded just to see now a blue box that had a note on it open me too the box was smaller than the red one with a note.

I love this colour Baby.

I opened the box again just to find a green box smaller this time

He was Pranking me .

I didn't wanted to go further but the note on this one said,

Be patient sweetie

I opened it again to find a black velvet box in it I didn't opened it because I felt someone staring at me as I turned I jumped when I saw Harry standing their with a smirk always plastered on his face .

He approached towards me and took the box from my hand and kissed my cheek.

"Where were you Harry?" I asked him.

"In your closet Mary. " he said while grabbing my waist tightly so the our chests were hitting .

"For how long you were there." I said referring to the closet .

He smiled and said " when you went to the bathroom I came inside and hid in it"

" Is this a prank?" I said

He ignored what I asked as said
"  Open it.  "

I just thought that what could it be in this velvet box could it be a ring No No it couldn't be its been only 2 years since we are dating i mean i want to Marry him but Did he ever had that idea of having a Family with me ?

I was dragged out of my thought when I felt Harry's lips on the side of my lips.

"Open It babe." he said in a low voice.

I nodded and opened it just to find an golden wrapper that must be from the chocolates from last night we ate while watching The Vow .

He started laughing when he saw my face I was so angry I knew this was a prank .

I almost shoved him when he pushed me towards him this time brushing our noses .

" Ok, You got me now I get it now I have to do breakfast, this was very funny Harry but now I'm hungry. " I said lying about being hungry. I was upset. I wasn't happy with it. How could he play with my emotions. Or maybe he didn't know his prank will hurt my emotions.

He took the box again from me and let go off my waist and said,

" I remember that the green box note said to be patient. " he said staring at me like he's a teacher and handed me the wrapper and said " Open it."

I didn't took it at first but then he pouted and that face could not be resisted I took it from his hand and unwrapped the golden paper to find a beautiful Diamond ring .

I gasped at the view of it he took it from me and took two steps back and bent his one knee and said,

"  Mary when I first met you at the cafe when we crashed into each other and throwing eachothers food on eachother I was so worried to see your confused face that you would cry now but when you started laughing and stood up and said sorry to me I was amazed that you were not embarrassed you were so confident I love it and when I asked you for date and you said yes, I was so excited that I couldn't sleep for so long until you spend a night in my arms I love You and I will always love you i will be a better person and will try to make you happy at every step, Mary Will You Be My Wife . Make me the happiest person on earth. You keep me down to earth babe . Be mine. "

Oh God, he wanted it too.
I didn't answer at his proposal but inreturn I kissed him and he was caught off guard but after few seconds he started kissing me as well and said I love yous many times in the kiss.

I broke the kiss and said 'Yes.'

His face beamed in happiness and he lifted me up and kissed me again and then grabbed my left hand and placed the Ring in my finger.

"It looks more beautiful in you hand." he said and kissed my hand.

"Mrs Styles. " he said and grinned at me and again kissed me

That was the happiest day of my life.

"Now we should go and have some breakfast my stomach was making horrible voices when I was in your closet " he said smiling.

I laughed and he kissed my forehead and we went downstairs hand in hand .

After 4 years we are married and have a beautiful 2 year old son Aiden and are going to welcome our second child # Harry's Princess in the world after 3 months Emilia  .

The end .

Hope you like it ☺

Dm me if you want any imagines for yourself. I write personal imagines as well. :*