Chapter 1: Genius Painter 1

[In the binding of the affectionate male supporting system, the character memory and plot outline are being transmitted... Progress bar 85/100]

[Ding! The transmission is over. The plot of Genius Painter has begun. Please play your own role well. Your role will be an important key in promoting the development of the plot. When the audience coolness exceeds 100 points, you can leave the world.]

[The role-playing system codenamed "711" is dedicated in serving you!]

Lu Shijin opened his eyes and strange memories poured into his brain like a tide. His brain rose, and his temples were dulled. After a while, his confused consciousness gradually woke up.

Lu Shijin had two memories in his mind, one of which belonged to him. At the end of this memory, he was fired by the company. His boss ordered him to take all his belongings and immediately get out of the company. On his way home from the company, he was hit by a speeding slag truck because of his absent-mindedness, and his body was like a rag. Flying dozens of meters like a doll--

And he died thoroughly.

The owner of another memory, according to the information given by the system, is the supporting role of the story Genius Painter, and Lu Shijin is his body.

"Classmate, are you not feeling well?"

The female invigilator found that a student in the back row looked a little painful, so she came to the student's seat and asked with concern.

Lu Shijin slowly raised his head and smiled weakly at the invigilator, "I'm sorry, teacher. I have a bad headache and may not be able to continue the next exam."

The master of this face has clear and soft facial features, fair skin, and looks as aggressive as a soft, soft, white and white rabbit. His eyes are big and moist. His eyes are sincere and do not dodge, and he looks like a good student.

In particular, the smile hanging on his lips was forbearable and strong. Although he smiled, it made people feel that he was trying to endure pain, and their heart couldn't help but clutched.

"But this is the final exam..." Although the invigilator sympathized with the student who was suffering from illness, she also kept in mind that he was the responsibility of the invigilator and softly encouraged Lu Shijin, "If you can stick to it, just stick to it?"

Lu Shijin closed his eyes and rubbed his temples. "Thank you, teacher, but I really have a headache. Can I choose to take the make-up exam?"

He frowned slightly, frowned beautifully, and his grievances naturally appeared, which made the invigilator's heart soft.

Invigilator: "Well, you hand over the test paper to the podium and leave the examination room. Take a little action and don't affect other students."

After handing in the paper and leaving the examination room, Lu Shi walked out through the teaching building.

Now it's the final exam stage. The students have finished their classes, and the teaching buildings are used for the examination room, and the campus is quiet.

"Your role is a top student with excellent character and learning. Do you know the consequences of abandoning the exam will reduce the score point?"

The cold sound of the system suddenly came out of Lu Shijin's mind.

Lu Shi was a reader in his last life. He dealt with words a lot and read a lot of time-travel novels, so he quickly adapted to the fact that he had become a time traveler.

Lu Shijin said in a hurry, "If I don't give up the exam, I will make that paper?"

There is a little disdain in the sound of the system: "You can buy prop cards in the system mall to help you complete the exam, and you don't need to do it yourself."