Chapter 102: Long Aotian and Leng Xianjun 6

Before Lu Shi walked to the door, the picture in front of him suddenly twisted. In the blink of an eye, he had entered the mustard space of Twilight again.

Vori, is Zhou Xueyuan so unreliable? Sell your teammates?!

There was a chill behind his back. Lu Shijin's throat knot rolled violently up and down, and his neck was stiff and dared not turn back.

"Uncle? Who? Zhou Xueyuan?" Mu Cang appeared behind Lu Shijin like a ghost. He raised Lu Shijin's chin with cold fingers and forced him to turn his head and look at himself. "You join hands with him to kill me, right?"

"I didn't, I'm not. Don't get me wrong!" Lu Shijin showed a more ugly smile than crying, "Think about it, if I really want to kill you, how can I be found out so easily by you?" Have you ever seen such a stupid killer?"

"That's my eyes like a torch, and I suddenly saw through your trick!" Mu Cang's fingers worked hard, and Lu Shijin's chin was pinched by him. He gritted his teeth and refused to admit it, "Injustice!" What a wrong! You said that we had a couple last night. I was so determined to you. How could it hurt you?"

"Then why do you carry a dagger with you?" Mu Cang still didn't believe it, and his eyes swept Lu Shijin's face with compassion.

Mu Cang judged the truth from the expression on Lu Shijin's face. If Lu Shijin's eyes flashed half at this moment, and there was a trace of hesitation on his face. It is likely that the next second, Mu Cang crushed his throat bone.

"It's natural to carry a dagger for self-defense. Isn't it normal for the monks to carry some weapons with them?" Lu Shijin said calmly, "And you can usually use it to peel a fruit or something. How convenient it is. Just before you came in, I was about to peel apples with it. If you don't believe it, you can see!"

Mu Cang looked down and saw that Lu Shijin really took out an apple from his sleeve.

Lu Shijin looked at Mu Cang's face and found that the other party's frowned eyebrows were a little stretched, and he couldn't help admiring his wit.

It's so dangerous. Fortunately, he was afraid of the boredom of waiting, so he said something about it.

I hope the devil can believe his nonsense and let him go.

But Mu Cang was not so confused. When he pinched the land, Jin's chin made him turn around and be himself. Every time he pushed forward, Lu Shijin couldn't help taking a step back.

"Then why do you shout "Uncle, help me"? Do you want Zhou Xueyuan to find out your good deeds with me? If your uncle knows that you are mixed with the demons, do you think he will kill you to clean the door?

Lu Shijin smiled dryly and said, "That's not... I seemed to see a white shadow floating by at the door just now. I thought it was my uncle. I called him to save me because you suddenly appeared and scared me. You were so rude to others last night that they were inevitably afraid.

"You can really say this mouth." Mu Cang pointed a finger on Lu Shijin's upper lip. The lip color was originally moistened cherry pink, but now because of panic, Twilight pulled his lips leisurely, dark paint eyes, and beat with a joking light. "It's a pity that you forgotten that even if you tell lies here, how realistically, this seat can see through in an instant? Little Fox, you touch your forehead. Are you sweating?

Lu Shijin: "..."

Damn it! He forgot that it won't work to lie here!

Shit! So the big devil found himself lying from the beginning and deliberately listened to him so much. Look at his jokes?

Forget it, Heng is also dead, and vertical is also dead. It's better to fight with him to be free from this coward!

Lu Shijin lowered his head and bit Mu Cang's finger, stared at Mu Cang fiercely, and couldn't wait to bite off his fingers.