Chapter 59: Real Fairy Tales 9

Jun Yu took Jun Li back to the sea. The little mermaid was about to reach the evolutionary stage, and the evolved mermaid was very sensitive and fragile, and little thing would affect their emotions, so many fish will have a very different temper after evolution.

Gentle and polite before evolution, and may become irritable and irritable after evolution.

If you have no mind before evolution, you may become stentive after evolution.

Lu Shijin doesn't know what Junli will eventually become, but there must be brother's protection in the sea, and Jun Li will definitely survive the evolutionary period safely.

Jun Yu returned to the sea, so naturally there was no Master Yu on land.

What is puzzling is that Shen Shao doesn't know why. He didn't come to Jun Yu again as agreed, as if he was not ready to treat him.

A few days later, Lu Shijin received a phone call. The other party claimed to be Shen Shao's mother and said that Shen Shao was not in a good state these days. I hope Lu Shijin could go to Shen's house to help persuade him.

Lu Shi went to the Shen family today and didn't see Shen Shao. It was Shen Shao's mother who came out to greet him.

According to Shen Shao's mother, Shen Shao was looking for someone like crazy a few days ago, but he couldn't find it all over the city.

After coming back, I have been locked in the room for the past few days, and no one is allowed to disturb him.

I wake up and drink every day until I get drunk.

Shen Shao's mother wiped tears while talking. Shen Shao's father died early. She and Shen Shao's mother and son depended on each other. After knowing that her son had also inherited family genetic diseases, she never slept peacefully all night and worried about her son's illness all night.

Some time ago, Shen Shao told her that there was a hope that her illness could be cured. She was so happy that it was not long before Shen Shao suddenly became like this.

Shen Shao is not in good health. If he toss himself like this, he is afraid that his condition will be more serious.

At that time, the white-haired man will send the brunette, and the son will go, and she doesn't want to live.

The old man was also pathetic. Lu Shijin comforted Shen Shao's mother for a while, and then said that he would ask Shen Shao's situation clearly and tried his best to persuade Shen Shao's mother not to worry.

Lu Shijin knocked on Shen Shao's door, and there was nothing moving inside. He tried to twist the handle. Fortunately, Shen Shao did not lock it, so he opened the door and walked in by himself.

As soon as he entered the door, he smelled a strong wine. Shen Shao lay on the bed, and there were several empty wine bottles scattered on the ground, and even the sheets were stained with large wine stains.

Shen Shao's shirt was wrinkled, and he didn't know that he hadn't changed it for a few days. Where could there be the jade tree in the wind in the past.

Lu Shi only saw an drunken and untidy alcoholic.

"Shen Shao?" Lu Shijin tentatively called Shen Shao's name. Shen Shao did not respond and moved motionless.

Lu Shijin was so distressed by the wine. First, he went to the window to open the curtains and open the window for ventilation.

When the fresh air pours in and blows away the wine, the room will look like a place for a person to stay.

Lu Shi did not wake up Shen Shao, but the light shining outside the window made Shen Shao feel dazzling.

Shen Shao frowned and did not open his eyes. He probably thought Lu Shijin was an unremembered person. He blamed in a cold voice, "Who let you in, pull up the curtains and get out."