Chapter 131: My Husband is a Lemon Essence 13

In a well-decorated high-end western restaurant, a man sitting on a table of suits and leather shoes near the window talked and laughed.

Among these people, the young and handsome Fang Xiran is the most conspicuous. Although there is a scar on his face, compared with a group of middle-aged fat and bald beer belly, this shallow scar is insignificant at all.

Fang Xiran came to H City on a business trip. After signing the contract in the afternoon, the partners kindly invited him to the longest and most famous western restaurant said to be opened in H City.

Fang Xiran didn't want to come here, because he came to H for another purpose.

Two days ago, he learned that Lu Shijin had arrived at City H by private jet. Although he wanted to come to H City immediately to find someone, his dignity as a man made him unable to lower his figure and take the initiative to bow his head for peace.

So he took the name of coming to H City on a business trip to "sup" to see Lu Shijin.

Fang Xiran thought that if he could come to Lu Shijin, it represented the desire to make peace.

Lu Shijin is a smart man. I believe that Lu Shijin should understand what he means when he sees him. Follow the steps he gave, stop losing his temper and follow him obediently.

Fang Xiran didn't think about it. What if Lu Shi didn't want to go back with him today?

Young Master Fang said it didn't matter. If he didn't go back with him this time, he would never go back. He didn't care about marrying a man who disobeyed him.

Men just can't get used to it.

Even if Fang Xiran didn't want to socialize, his partner had to stay for the meal.

But he never expected to meet Lu Shijin in the western restaurant.

Lu Shijin sat at a table against the wall, separated from Fang Xiran's position from two tables and two aisles.

The western restaurant at dinner time was full of guests. Fang Xiran didn't know if Lu Shijin had found him. No matter how he looked at Lu Shijin's side, Lu Shijin always squinted at the menu in his hand.

There are so many people in the partners, and it is not easy for Fang Xiran to go to find someone, so he has to stare at the movement on Lu Shijin's side with the corners side and deal with the gosip of the partners absent-mindedly.

"Mr. Fang, our H city is close to the sea. The seafood here is famous all over the country. Next time you come over, I'll take you to taste the authentic local seafood!"

Fang Xiran smiled perfunctoryly: "Okay, thank you."

"Mr. Xiao Fang, how did you feel about the steak? This restaurant is run by the French. I have eaten all the western restaurants in City H, which is the most authentic, and the steak is made of Japanese and beef, which is shipped by air every day.

Fang Xiran squeezed the lipstick wine and nodded, "Very good, it's really good."

"Just eat Satisfaction with Xiaofang. We are afraid of poor hospitality. By the way, does Xiaofang have any activities at night? Would you like me to arrange it for you?"

"No, thank you. I want to go back to the hotel to rest in the evening. Fang Xiran glanced at Lu Shijin as if he was calling someone, and his smiled like a peach blossom.

Who are you calling? As for laughing so happily?

Thinking that he proposed to break the marriage contract all night in order not to say goodbye to Lu Shijin, but his mood seemed to have not been affected at all, Fang Xiran's heart was as soaked in freshly squeezed lemon juice, sour and bitter.