Chapter 147: Survival at the End of the World 11

Knowing that someone was following him, Lu Shijin and Xiang Ting still pretended to be on the road without knowing it.

However, I have been followed all the time. It's not the way for the enemy to be in the dark. Lu Shi plans to lure those people to appear and solve them first.

Lu Shi has learned from Du Jiangkou that even the other party has come to the five powers in him. Except for Du Jiang, the other four powers have evolved to the second order, and they are all biased to fight against the power.

They are all second-order powers, so it's more difficult to deal with. Xiang Ting must evolve to the third level to beat them.

The car drove all morning. At noon, Xiang Ting parked his car under a shady tree to rest. The two sat in the back row and began to have lunch.

The people who followed them hid well. Although they didn't know where they were hiding, Lu Shijin's intuition told him with certainty that they had been monitoring his and Xiang Ting's every move nearby.

"We have to find a way to get them away." Lu Shijin opened a canned beef, took a fork, put a piece of meat into his mouth, chewed it, and then said, "We can't wait for them to fight. It's too passive. We have to take the initiative to attack."

"Isn't that a grass and startle snake?" Open a bottle of water and hand it to him.

Lu Shijin took a sip and took a sip, "Yes, it's just to fight grass and shock the snake, let Gu know that we have found his conspiracy. If he let us go, it's best. If he doesn't let go, there will definitely be other means to deal with us next, and Lin Dong will inform the message over there, and he knows. He, we should prepare early.

Xiang Ting nodded and agreed, "What you said makes sense, but it's not easy to deal with the four second-order powers."

Lu Shijin twisted the mineral water bottle cap and looked at him, "So you have to evolve to the third order."

Moved to the throat, skimmed his face and said unnaturally, "By that way?"

Lu Shijin asked, "What else?"

"You said you couldn't accept emotionless sex. I think you're right." Xiang Ting looked out of the window and whispered, "So although this is a critical moment, I don't want to force you to do what you don't like."

"Then do you think we still have no feelings between us now?" Lu Shijin pulled down Xiang Ting's sleeve and said, "YianGianG Ting, turn around and look into my eyes and tell me what do you think of me?"

Xiang Ting's body stiffened for a moment, slowly turned his face, and stared at the current face when he landed.

I don't know when Lu Shijin had taken off the black-framed glasses. The beautiful peach blossom eyes looked at him calmly. His pulse was affectionate. Xiang Ting's heart suddenly jumped twice. He wanted to say something, but his throat tightened, which made him speechless.

"Do you just regard me as your teammate?" Seeing that he didn't say anything, Lu Shi took the initiative to ask anxiously.

Xiang Ting shook his head without hesitation.

Lu Shijin raised the corners of his mouth slightly, "Then what else do you think of me?"

He swallowed the ting throat knot, relieved the dryness in his throat, and recovered his voice.

"I don't know, but I want to protect you," Lu Shijin raised his eyebrows. Xiang Ting was afraid that Lu Shijin would misunderstand, and quickly added, "It's not like the kind of protection for others, but that I want to protect you all the time. I can only let me protect you and become your rely on. Although... In fact, you are very powerful, if not Because your body has been transformed into this physique by the sunlight, I don't think you need the protection of others at all.