Chapter 118: Long Aotian and Leng Xianjun 22 [EXTRA]

In a small town at the foot of Tianqingzong Mountain, many monks from all walks of life have come in the past few days, all of whom came from afar just to watch the joint ceremony between the current head of Tianqing Sect and his brother.

The joint ceremony only invited the heads of all factions and the suzerains, but those gosipers would not miss the opportunity to see the youngest and promising masters of the Hundred Schools of Xianmen and the first beauty in the world of Cultivation. Anyway, the head of the Qingzong said that day that all came were all guests and could go up the mountain to watch the ceremony. This It's not lively.

Therefore, in the town with only one inn, it is already overcrowded, and even the inn's firewood room has been bought with a lot of money.

It's just an occasional ceremony. Why did it attract so many people to watch?

Let's start five years ago when Lin Junchen was still an unknown disciple of Tianqing Sect.

At that time, the magic road and Zhengdao went to war. Mo Zun Chongyao personally led his masters to besiege Tianqing Sect. Hundreds of Xianmen were tired of self-helping and were unable to help Tianqing Sect at all.

At this moment, Lin Junchen stood up.

With his cultivation that had just entered the Jindan period, he picked off the three masters of the magic road with one sword, retreated all over his body, and cut off the arm of Mo Zun Chongyao, forcing Chongyao to retreat to the nest of the devil.

Tianqingzong won a beautiful battle without any casualties.

Since then, Lin Junchen became famous in the First World War, and Emperor Tianqingzong also established the position of the leader of the right path in the Hundred Homes of Xianmen.

Two years ago, at the decennial Fairy Sword Conference held by Hundred Schools of Xianmen, Lin Junchen appeared in the sight of everyone again.

The monks were surprised to find that Lin Junchen, who was only in the Jindan period two years ago, had actually broken through the Yuanying period three years later!

You should know how many monks have started with Jindan, and they may not be able to break through the Jindan period and enter the Yuanying realm in their lifetime.

And it only took Lin Junchen such a short time to complete the breakthrough. What kind of horrible cultivation of wizards is this?!

The Fairy Sword Conference is a competition between hundreds of disciples of immortal families. Lin Junchen did not unexpectedly win the championship at the Fairy Sword Conference that year and became the first of a generation of disciples.

Previously, some people may not believe that Lin Junchen could repel several masters of the devil's way on his own, believing that it was exaggerated by the Qing Sect of Heaven and Qingzong. After this battle, all people in the world of cultivation were not convinced.

At the same time, there are more and more speculations about Lin Junchen's life. After the previous head of Tianqingzong decided to retreat and pass on the position of the head to Lin Junchen, all kinds of speculations emerged one after another, and there were all kinds of them.

On the day of the joint ceremony, monks from all walks of life went to Tianqing Sect early and gathered under the auditorium to wait for the two protagonists to appear.

Basically, the famous and surnamed people in the world attended the guests to celebrate in person. Except for the Fairy Sword Conference, everyone was very excited to see such a grand event with their own eyes at other times.

There is still some time before the newcomer came out, and the sound of the crowd under the auditorium has not stopped.

"Brother Lin is really a model among my disciples in my life. His cultivation is so fast that I'm afraid it won't take long to step on the divine realm of evolution. If only I could have half of Brother Lin's talent!"