Chapter 161: The Ultimate Challenge 8

Li's nephew? Dead?

Who did it?!

Lu Shijin and Rong Zhi hurried to Li's room. Li's nephew lived on the first floor. When the two of them got there, a cordon had been drawn outside Li's nephew's room. The sailors on the ship were spraying potions in protective clothing, and the bodies of spiders the size of a thumb and nails could be seen everywhere on the ground.

The others came early and saw Li's nephew's body. Li's nephew lay on his back in his bed, his eyes wide open and protruding out, and his mouth grew very big, as if he saw some panic, and his body was covered with spiders, and some spiders even climbed into his nose, ears and mouth. The picture was shocking. Extremely creepy!

Mrs. Feng, Miss Gao and the babysitter were immediately scared to fade. They turned around to look for the trash can and spit out. The other men's faces were not much better. The knot rolled, as if they were trying to suppress the vomiting.

Mrs. Li also came downstairs, but she didn't come over. She just stood far away from the corridor and looked in. Her face was sarcastic and her mouth moved silently. From the perspective of mouth, she said the word "wil deserves".

"Where are so many spiders from?" Lu Shi stopped next to Lu Zhongze and asked.

Lu Zhongze frowned and shook his head. "I don't know. The captain is already investigating, but it hasn't been decided yet."

Lu Shijin asked again, "How did people die?"

Lu Zhongze shrugged his shoulders and spread his hands. "Who knows if there is a forensic doctor on the ship who can't examine the body, but the sailor who found the body said that no murder weapon could be found at the scene, and there was no wound caused by sharp weapons on the body. As for whether he was bitten to death by a spider, he didn't know."

"It's not spiders," Rong Zhi suddenly said. "These spiders are non-toxic."

Lu Zhongze glanced at Rong Zhi and said, "Since it is non-toxic, why did the murderer do so many spiders?"

To be concise: "Create a panic."

"Yes, the father and son of the Li family plan to bite Mr. Lu to death with poisonous spiders," Lu Shijin said. "The murderer returned his body in the other way and deliberately designed it as a spider to kill people, which makes people feel like Mr. Lu is asking for his life from Li's nephew, which can not only hide his identity, but also cause panic."

Lu Zhongze had lingering fears. "In such a short time, he made a murder plan. He was unconscious. This person is also terrible."

Another person died. Although ten people have ruled out the possibility that two people are the murderers, the doubts of the case have increased again.

Who will kill Li's nephew?

Will it be the same person as the murderer who killed Mr. Lu?

If the murderer is the same person, why did he kill Mr. Lu and Li's nephew?

If it's not the same person, it will be even more terrible. Among them, there are at least two murderers hidden, and the lives of others will be threatened at any time.

Everyone's face was solemn, and his heart was full of doubts. Looking at the rest of the people, their eyes were full of guard.

If anyone believed in the so-called "alliance" before, now after the story of the Li family and his son, we all understand that this unfounded alliance is actually vulnerable.

Those who can trust are themselves.

Lu Shijin couldn't help looking at him with his own eyes, clenched his fists slightly, and asked himself in his heart--