Chapter 21: Genius Painter 21

Huo Qi looked around but couldn't find Lu Shijin, so he had to go back.

When he returned to business class, Lu Shijin sat there titted tit.

"Where did you go just now?"

Huo Qi was in a bad mood because he didn't find anyone, and asked Lu Shijin unhappily.

Lu Shijin whispered, "I went to the bathroom. I don't know what I ate wrong. I have diarrhea."

Huo Qi said suspiciously, "I just found one back and forth and didn't see you. Where did you go to the bathroom?"

"I went to economy class. The one behind us. I don't know who has been hiding in it all the time, so I can only go to economy class."

Huo Qi was even more angry when he thought of Huo Lian.

Anyway, Lu Shijin has found it now, and there is no need to investigate where he has gone.

"Take me before you do anything in the future. Do you know how anxious I can't find you?"

Lu Shijin said with a smile, "We can't go on the plane. Where can I go? Besides, I didn't call you when you fell asleep. All right, don't be angry. I won't do it next time."

Huo Qi pinched him in the face, "How dare you have it next time?"

Lu Shijin cooperated to bulge his cheeks to be cute, shook his head aggrievedly, "I dare not."

Just now, I had such a quarrel with Huo Lian in the bathroom. The red bitten out of Lu Shijin's lips has not yet faded, like an attractive strawberry.

Because of the afterg of G tide, the eyes are full of spring, red lips and white teeth, and bright eyes are favored. This painful look makes Huo Qi's heart itchy.

What exactly did he think before? He actually put such a best by his side for three years? What a blood loss.

But it's not too late. This trip will make money back all the losses in three years.

Huo Qi turned his head and forgot those unhappiness, and was looking forward to the next trip to Hawaii with Lu Shijin.

Huo Qi said to Lu Shijin in a low voice, "Wait to land. Hawaii is still in the morning. I have to go out to talk about business. Stay in the hotel obediently and wait for me to come back, okay? If I know you dare to sneak out and play, let's see how I deal with you at night."

With such an obvious hint, if Lu Shijin doesn't understand, he will be a fool.

It seems that Huo Qi, a guy, made up his mind to sleep on this trip.

Lu Shijin is actually not worried about this kind of thing. Anyway, his body is not his own. After the task is completed, the world will change.

But with Huo Lian's follow, it will be difficult to do.

Huo Lian had just dared to do such a thing on the plane. If Huo Lian, a jealous altar, knew that he had slept with Huo Qi, how crazy would he be?

When the uncle and nephew will make trouble, his big plan will be ruined.

The plane landed at Honolulu Airport. After getting off the plane, Huo Lian greeted Huo Qi and left without fighting with Huo Qi.

Huo Qi was happy that the ghost finally left, but only Lu Shijin knew that Huo Lian texted him not long after he left and asked him to send him the name of the hotel.

Hawaii is composed of many islands. It has a warm climate and beautiful scenery all year round. It is a famous tourist resort.

Come all the way. Wouldn't you come here in vain if you don't go out to have fun?