Chapter 38: Idol, You have collapsed 1

"Brother Shi Jin, you must remember to help me ask Xu Yifan for his autographed photo! It's better to write 'to Dear Tao Tao'! Do you know? Do you know?"

As soon as Lu Shi passed by, he was attacked by an unknown creature.

The creature is about 1.8 meters, with unicorn arms and elephant legs, as thick as top and down, and a swimming ring on its waist. A white fat face and fat accumulation are accumulated, which almost squeezed out of facial features.

The man hugged Lu Shijin tightly with his fat body and almost squeezed his nose.

Lu Shijin felt difficulty breathing, but his body was only more than 120 kilograms, and he could not compete with a giant creature that weighed almost twice as much as him.

"Damn it, who is this fat man? Does he want to suffoccate me with his fat?

711 Shanshan came late: "His name is Tao Qinghong, and he is the hero of this play~"

"Who? Male protagonist? He?!" Lu Shijin felt strangely, "Does the audience watching the play so much now?" Tao Qinghong? The name sounds like a good figure, but where do you think he is light? He should be called Tao Taishan!"

711 cold hum: "Why do you judge people by their appearance?"

"Ha ha, I'm sorry, I'm Yan Gou. This is a society that judges people by their appearance," Lu Shijin said. "Hurry up and send me the plot background introduction of this world. Later, I'm really going to be suffocated!"

711: "OK!"

This play is an inspirational youth idol drama set in the entertainment industry.

The protagonist is Tao Qinghong, who weighs 250 pounds in front of Lu Shijin.

Tao Qinghong, the prince of Chuangxing Entertainment Group, 17 years old, a senior high school student, recently fell in love with a newborn idol who debuted in the talent show launched by his company, which was Xu Yifan he said at the beginning.

Xu Yifan, 20 years old, is another hero of the play. He is cold, arrogant and lonely. He has a handsome face like a statue. He attracts countless fans and is called the "Prince of Ice and Snow". He won the championship in one fell swoop in the draft. He debuted in the C position. Everyone is optimistic that he will become the next top.

Xu Yifan's beauty attracted countless boys and girls to fascinate him. Tao Qinghong was one of them, and he was deeply poisoned and hopeless.

But in the end of all the plays, it is impossible for the hero to be with a fat man.

The reason why this play is an inspirational drama is that Tao Qinghong, in order to catch up with idols, determined to lose weight, and spent four months throwing away 120 kilograms of fat.

He was reborn and changed from a fat man with 250 kilograms to a handsome little fresh meat with thin waist and legs.

Finally, through hard work, I not only won the favor of idols, but also harvested the love of idols, which can be regarded as a model of star-chasing success!

The plot sounds much simpler than the last two worlds.

"The plot is so simple, where is the audience's coolness?" Lu Shi doesn't understand now.

711: "Successful weight loss, star chasing, falling in love with idols, as long as you have ever chased stars, in their eyes, is there anything cooler than these? Life is the winner!"

Lu Shijin: "I'm sorry, I don't chase stars. I don't know much about it. So what is my role?"

711: "Your character is Tao Qinghong, one year older than him, and an idol artist. He debuted on the same talent show as Xu Yifan, so Tao Qinghong came to you to help him ask for an autographed photo of Xu Yifan. In the process of Tao Qinghong losing weight and chasing idols, you have always played the role of a good brother, urging and encouraging him. However, when Tao Qinghong succeeded in losing weight, you find that you have unconsciously fallen deeply in love with this lovely brother. In order to make Tao Qinghong happy, you choose to hide this relationship in your heart forever and look at Tao silently. Just be happy."