Chapter 40: Idol, You have collapsed 3

After tidying up the kitchen, it was late at night. Lu Shi was fishing and cooking this afternoon, and had to take a shower again.

He went upstairs with Xu Yifan and was about to go downstairs when Xu Yifan suddenly stopped him.

"Wait a minute."

"What's wrong with Brother Fan?"

Lu Shijin was a little sleepy, yawned, and the corners of his eyes soaked out some moisture. He rubbed his eyes with the back of his hand, and his eyes were a little red, like a rabbit with only hanging ears.

Xu Yifan glanced at him, staggered his eyes, and whispered, "Do you know that the company has regulations?"

Lu Shijin: "Huh?"

Xu Yifan squeezed his lower lip and continued, "It is forbidden for artists to fall in love."

"Ha?" Lu Shi has never been an artist today. Of course, he didn't know that there was such a rule. After thinking for a few seconds, he said angrily, "Don't fall in love?" Why? Who can control emotions? How difficult is it to meet someone you like? Is it because of this rule that I will miss it?

This series of cannon-like questioning stunned Xu Yifan.

Unexpectedly, Lu Shi was the youngest this year, and he had a deep view on emotional matters. Xu Yifan couldn't help looking at the old man again.

However, children like Lu Shijin are at the beginning of love, and it is normal to have the idea of love first.

"Brother Fan, what do you mean by telling me this?" Lu Shi feels inexplicable now.

Xu Yifan had no choice but to lower his head and squeeze his eyebrows, "... Forget it, you can take a shower."

Lu Shijin turned around and left his mouth. This man was really interesting and halfway through his words.

Lu Shijin remembered to bring his coat when he took a shower this time. After taking a shower, he suddenly thought of a question.

In the afternoon, did his four teammates also take a shower?

He quickly logged in to their live broadcast room with his mobile phone and played back the live broadcast content.

Sure enough, He Xinyi, Li Xiao, Zhao Yue and He Yang came out without their coats after taking a shower and showed off their figure on the camera.

The coquettish bag is extremely coquettish.

Lu Shijin was not interested in his teammates' rou body, and he focused on the shoulders of these people.

Take a screenshot and look at it. He Xinyi, Li Xiao and Zhao Yue's shoulders are smooth without any marks.

Except for He Yang.

Lu Shijin put the screenshot of Heyang to the maximum and found that there seemed to be a little pothole skin on Heyang's shoulder.

But the camera was too far away to see clearly, and Lu Shijin could not judge whether it was a toothmark or not.

Is He Yang his little prince in this world?

Lu Shi recalled how he felt when he came into contact with He Yang today.

Generally speaking, he is a straightforward boy who has no intentions. He likes dancing and hip-hop. In addition, he seems to like eating.

However, the truth is uncertain. Lu Shijin plans to find an opportunity to verify whether the mark on He Yang's shoulder is the toothmark he is looking for.

——

The next morning, just after seven o'clock, the program team went upstairs to wake everyone up.