Chapter 101: Long Aotian and Leng Xianjun 5

"Ha ha, uncle, you really like to joke..." Lu Shijin raised his hand and wiped the sweat of the forehead with his sleeves, hugged Zhou Xueyuan and said, "Although the disciple is not a human being, he is also a serious fox. How can he do such a virtuous thing? Really, if you don't bother your disciple's illness, don't bother you. Say goodbye!"

Zhou Xueyuan looked coldly at the landing and ran around like a headless fly, and did not stop him. Lu Shijin sneered behind his back and said slowly, "In the virtual mustard world of this seat, you can't get out without the permission of this seat."

Lu Shijin also found that the space here is spacious, surrounded by darkness, which seems to have a boundary, but when you walk over, the boundary will become farther, as if it would never go to an end.

He doesn't know why Zhou Xueyuan created such a world, and why Zhou Xueyuan in this world is completely different from the one he saw yesterday.

But Zhou Xueyuan in front of him revealed strangeness everywhere, and he didn't look like a good man.

Lu Shijin's keen sense of danger in animal nature makes Lu Shijin feel that what will happen if he stays here again.

"Convenience store! Are you there?" Lu Shi secretly contacted 711 today.

711: "I'm here!"

Lu Shijin: "Is this person Zhou Xueyuan? My husband?"

711 meditated for a moment and said, "Yes, no."

Lu Shijin: "???? When do you talk and learn from those old-nosed people who like to make a mystery?! Is that right?!"

711: "It's Zhou Xueyuan, but you can also see that the two of them look the same, and they are not like anywhere else."

Lu Shimo said, "You mean this person is another sockpuppet of Zhou Xueyuan?"

711: "Yes."

Legend has it that Zhou Xueyuan cut off his good thoughts and evil thoughts from the ontology and reincarnated into reincarnation.

So the "Zhou Xueyuan" in black robe in front of him is one of the good thoughts and evil thoughts?

In fact, there is no need to guess whether he is good or evil. Looking at other people's evil and unruly style, it must be evil.

Damn, what bad luck!

Although Zhou Xueyuan was separated from evil thoughts or good thoughts, Lu Shijin still couldn't equate them with Zhou Xueyuan.

Therefore, it's still the thirty-six trick!

"Uncle Zhou, disciples really didn't mean to break into your mustard space. I hope Uncle Zhou can let his disciples out."

Lu Shijin knew that it was futile to break around like himself. He simply stopped and bowed deeply to Zhou Xueyuan, hoping to let Zhou Xueyuan let the black robe "Zhou Xueyuan" let him go with emotion.

"Zhou Xueyuan" laughed and said, "This is kind to tell you the way to heal your wounds to save your life. Not only are you ungry, but you are still in a hurry to leave. What's wrong? Does this seat make you feel terrible?"

"No, no, Uncle Zhou, how can disciples feel terrible about the posture of heaven and man? In fact, the disciple suddenly remembered that something urgent to deal with," Lu Shijin patted his forehead. "The disciple had already said hello to Brother Lin before he came out. In case he couldn't wait for me to go back for a long time, he would be worried."

It means that I have rescuers. Don't mess around!

"Ly." Zhou Xueyuan's face when he landed in detail, and he came to a cold conclusion.