Chapter 99: Long Aotian and Leng Xianjun 3

Lin Junchen walked towards Lu Shijin. Lu Shijin was wondering why Lin Junchen said to himself that there was a fox sleeping in his bed, but he not only couldn't speak, but his body seemed to be filled with lead and couldn't move.

Until Lin Junchen bent down, with excitement to see strange things on his face, he reached out and touched Shilu's head.

Lu Shijin felt offended and was about to stare at him to teach him presumptuousness, and then he saw what he was doing now in Lin Junchen's eyes--

The shuttle-shaped head is supported by two hairy ears. His dark and round eyes are dark and transparent, and his fur is snow-white, and there is a huge tail hanging on the bed behind him.

Lu Shijin:????

Is this fox him?!

How did he become a fox?!

Lu Shijin went crazy: "Convenience store! What's going on? Why did I become a fox?"

711 realized that he had made a big mistake and stammered, "Maybe... The mental method I gave you yesterday was too profound... You are eager to succeed again... So... so... so I was enchanted..."

Lu Shijin's old blood was held up and down in his chest and almost pissed off.

Lu Shijin: "I knew you were a cheater, so I shouldn't believe you... Now quickly restore my original shape! What if I am found by those brothers and brothers and kill me like a monster?!"

711: "I can't help you restore this to its original shape. I can only wait for you to recover by yourself, or someone else can instill your true spirit and guide the messy true spirit to your place."

Lu Shijin: "...I really believe in your evil!"

I don't know how long it will take for him to recover. He is the eldest brother of Tianqing Sect. If he disappears so ignorantly, it will definitely arouse the suspicion of others. It seems that he can only find others to help him heal his wounds.

But who are you looking for?

Lu Shijin looked at Lin Junchen curiously and first ruled out Lin Junchen.

The cover is because some monks once found that refining the nine-tailed fox into a furnace tripod can greatly improve cultivation, so the human monks arbitrarily captured the nine-tailed fox, resulting in today's world, the network of the nine-tailed fox family withered, and a young nine-tailed fox can sell the price of the best magic weapon on the black market.

Therefore, since Lin Junchen has made him into a furnace tripod, he must not let Lin Junchen know that he is a nine-tailed fox.

Lu Shijin thought for a moment that the only person he could find was Master Chongxiao, who knew his true identity.

But his master is now closed. He can't get out for seven or eight years, so this road will not work.

"Little Fox, are you the spiritual pet raised by the eldest brother?" Lin Junchen was still young and unrestored. Seeing such a beautiful fox, he naturally couldn't put it down and rubbed Lu Shijin several times, "Do you know where the eldest brother has gone?"

Lu Shijin was dissatisfied with being treated as a pet. He shook his head and shook off Lin Junchen's hand, grinned at Lin Junchen, and issued a roar warning in his throat.

Lu Shijin: I'm your eldest brother! If you touch my head again, believe it or not, I will bite you to death!

But Lu Shi's fierce appearance today not only did not deter Lin Junchen, but also made him feel more interesting.

"Oh, it's quite fierce. Don't be afraid of small things. I'm not a bad guy. I'm your master's brother." Lin Junchen did not touch Lu Shijin's head this time, but scratched the fox's chin with two fingers.