Chapter 159: The Ultimate Challenge 6

Back in his room, Lu Shijin took out his mobile phone and studied it carefully. There was a social column in the lower right corner of the APP. Only Rong Zhi lay in it. He looked around for it, but really didn't have the option to add other friends.

How did Rong Zhi add him? It's really strange.

Lu Shijin thought for a moment and tentatively sent Rong Zhi a message.

Lu Shijin: [How did you add my friends?]

Rong Zhi replied quickly [?] Come here.

Lu Shijin: [I just wanted to add other people's friends, but on their mobile phones, there seems to be no function of adding friends, so I want to ask you what's going on.]

Rong Zhi: [Can't others add friends? I'm not sure. Let me have a look later.]

Lu Shijin replied with his mobile phone and so on. He did not believe that Rong Zhi had this ability and could tamper with his mobile phone under the surveillance of the APP. Therefore, Rong Zhi could add him as a friend must have been acquiesced by the APP and within the scope of the rules of the game.

The question is, why does this game allow Rong Zhi to contact him in private? Other people's mobile phones don't have this function.

This is simply a clear help cheating.

The mobile phone shook down and pulled Lu Shijin back.

Rong Zhi: [I took a look. I can indeed add friends, but I can't add others, so I can only add you alone.]

Lu Shijin: [...Why is this?]

Rong Zhi: [BUG?]

LU Shijin: [Do you think with the chicken thief nature of this broken APP, there may be such a big bug that will not be repaired?]

Rong Zhi: [I think, since it allows us to contact, we must have its intention. Since we come, we should calm down. Instead of being suspicious, it's better to accept it calmly.]

Lu Shijin thinks so. Everyone is now in the fog, and there is no better way but to follow the instructions issued by the APP.

Rong Zhi: [Yes, did the discussion come out?]

Lu Shijin was about to share some clues he had just got in the living room with Rong Zhi. The APP page suddenly jumped and an instruction was issued.

"It's lunch time. Please go to the banquet hall on the first floor."

Oh, I didn't expect that the broken APP was very humane, and it would remind them to have lunch.

Lu Shijin had no time to hurriedly send a [Don't vote] to Rong Zhi, and then opened the door and went out.

As soon as the door was opened, Rong Zhi next door and Lu Zhongze, who was separated by an aisle, happened to come out. Lu Shijin only hesitated for half a second, and naturally smiled at Lu Zhongze. He stood in front of the door and did not move, as if he was waiting for Lu Zhongze to come and walk together.

Rong Zhi passed Lu Shijin without squinting, as if the two knew each other at all and went straight downstairs.

Lu Shijin waited for Lu Zhongze to come to her side and walked forward with him, as if to ask him casually, "Do you think you really want us to go to dinner?"

Lu Zhongze's lips hooked slightly, but his eyes did not smile. "I'm afraid it's a Hongmen banquet. Not everyone can come back when they go."

Everyone arrived at the banquet hall one after another, and it's better to sit in their original position.

The main seat, which originally belonged to Mr. Lu, was empty at this moment, but there were still dishes and knives and forks in front of the seat. I don't know who it was for. I looked a little scared.