Chapter 73: Cannon Fodder Gunner Counterattack 10

At first, someone found that Wang Li was serializing a new article, but the painting style suddenly changed.

The old and spicy style of writing suddenly became a little white. There were many typos and sick sentences, the plot became stiff, and the character of the protagonist also obviously collapsed.

Many readers have been chasing Wang Inspirational's articles from the beginning. Over the years, they have been very familiar with the author's style of writing. Of course, such an obvious change cannot be hidden from them.

First of all, readers continue to propose that the author's recent update level has plummeted in Wang's inspirational comment area. I hope the author can give a reasonable explanation and give readers who follow the update.

However, Wang Inspirational did not reply to the reader from beginning to end, and then someone began to have a rhythm in the comment area, questioning whether the author had changed his personal writing.

Wang Qiqi still did not reply without explanation, and even directly broke the serialized new article.

This attitude of pretending to be dead completely angered the readers. How much they loved at the beginning, but now they are as cruel as they get out of the pit.

The comment area is full of scolding. There is also smoke under Wang Inspirational's Weibo comment area. The more and more trouble is, the bigger the matter is, and some readers complained Wang Inspiration to the platinum website.

The person in charge of the website had no choice but to contact Wang Qiqiuqi himself and asked him what had happened recently. I'm afraid that such an irresponsible attitude would affect his popularity and prestige accumulated over the years.

Wang Qili just understated that he had recently been ill and in a bad state. When he recovered, he would explain it to the reader in person, but there was still no action.

After talking to the person in charge of the website, Wang Qili threw away his mobile phone and buried his face in his hands in pain.

After tearing his face with Lu Shijin, Lu Shijin certainly refused to continue to write updates to him, so the latest updates were written by Wang Qi inspirational himself.

But since Lu Shi was in charge of him today, he has not written for a long time. The update of 7,000 to 8,000 yuan a day is more difficult for him than to grind an iron pestle into a needle.

Not to mention that a large amount of brain cells are dead, and a lot of hair has been pulled off.

Usually, you can barely get the update amount by sitting in front of the computer for a day.

After being sent to the website, readers are also dissatisfied with all kinds of stubble.

Wang Qiqi was so angry and anxious that there was a string of bubbles on his mouth that he couldn't eat.

Wang Qiqi thought for a moment. It was not a way to wait like this all the time, so he picked up his mobile phone and called Jin Jingyao.

After the phone was connected, he asked anxiously, "How's it going?" Haven't Lu Shijin given a definite answer yet?

Jin Jingyao said calmly, "Don't worry. He and I are still negotiating. He hasn't exposed the matter for the time being, so it's okay."

Wang Qiqi is not only because he is afraid that Lu Shijin will shake things out of emergency. The biggest trouble now is that he can't write an update himself.

If Lu Shijin can't continue to help him write, at his level, he will reveal the stuff sooner or later.

So now he is eager to solve Lu Shijin's affairs, and another gunman will help him write.