Chapter 83: Gong Dou, I'm a Professional 9

Princess Wang Xian returned to the palace, thought about it for a while, and felt more and more that what Lu Shijin had just said was justified.

Yes, Shen Guibin just despised her so much, but with the support of the regent.

But her father was born and died outside to fight for the court. Without generals in Wai Anbang, these civil servants who moved power in the capital could be so stable?

The general died in a hundred battles, and the strong man returned for ten years. Her father has kept peace in northern Xinjiang for more than ten years. He has made great hard work. There is no reason to be pressed on his head by a minister who can only use his mouth!

Princess Xian of Wang thought, fortunately, her father will return to the court from the northern Xinjiang class teacher next month, and the emperor will definitely greatly commend their Wang family.

If her father comes back to support her, Shen Guibin, a little bitch, should not have delusional about climbing on her head!

Now in this dynasty, discerning people can see that the regent is in control of the government, and the emperor has no real power in his hands. Whether to establish or abolish is just a sentence of the regent.

But if the emperor falls down, she, a virtuous concubine, will not be regarded as a queen.

Therefore, the virtuous princess has made up her mind to persuade General Fuyuan to stand on the emperor's side. If their royal family can help the emperor bring down the regent, the royal family will be the emperor's first reliance in the future!

At that time, the queen's throne must belong to her. The child she gave birth to is the crown prince, and the future emperor, then their royal family can become the most prosperous family in the capital except the royal family!

——

Li Chong recited the scriptures piously in the Kanghua Hall. Unexpectedly, he didn't know that he was outside the hall just now. Lu Shi's words attracted the princess to start calculating the queen's dream.

He has read scriptures in the past few days and learned a lot of philosophy from the Buddhist scriptures. His mood suddenly became enlightened and made him figure out something.

Li Chong has some doubts about whether his cheap brother, Prince Ning, is really stupid or fake.

You said he was not stupid, but his words and deeds were naive, which was no different from yellow-haired children.

He said he was stupid, but sometimes he is smarter than a monkey. He takes advantage of others. How can he ever see him lose?

In the original plot, Lu Shi burned his brain with a high fever when he was a child, so his IQ always stays in the state of an eight-year-old.

Li Chong couldn't help thinking, is it because the medical level in ancient times was low and the diagnosis was wrong. Can Lu Shijin's IQ was only eight years old by taking the pulse? This is not scientific at all!

And looking at Lu Shijin's shrewdness, how does he look like an eight-year-old? Li Chong thinks that at least... you have to be 13 years old!

Li Chong was unwilling to admit that he was fascinated by a fool, and he couldn't help it.

So he decided to find an opportunity to test Lu Shijin to see if his cheap brother was really stupid or pretended.

If the result of the tentative test is really stupid, then he can only admit it by himself. There is nothing to say. The beast is the beast.

But if it pretends... Li Chong hooks the corners of his mouth, it will be interesting.

Seven days later, the blessing ended, and Li Chong did not have to go to Kanghua Hall every day.