Chapter 142: Survival at the End of the World 6

Similar to the image in zombie films, those zombies are also tilted. The blue-gray skin has begun to decay in large areas. Some places can see blue-white bones, and maggots crawling around the wound.

As the zombie takes a step forward, the limb fragments fall from the body, and the dark red blood and yellow body fluid keep flowing down, looking disgusting and horrible.

[Where is the barrage army? Come and protect yourself!]

[I wondered how could there be no zombie cutie in the doomsday drama. Hahaha, it finally appeared now!]

[Zombie group performances are good! Full score! It's much more scary than those crude zombie films!]

[Damn it, I'm still eating river snail rice noodles. Suddenly, there was such a close-up, and I couldn't eat it anymore...]

[Sisters in front of me, river snail rice noodles are so delicious with a close-up of zombies. It's better to have dinner! Why can't I eat it?]

Unlike the audience who watches the excitement and doesn't think so much, Lu Shijin's faces are not so good-looking.

For them, this is not acting, and the zombies opposite are not the director who said they would stop. They faced it, but they would really eat the zombies in their brains!

"Isn't only some human beings who mutate into powers? Why do zombies still appear?" There are a lot of zombies, about thousands of zombies. They squeezed at them like surging maggots. Lu Shijin's scalp was numb, with goose bumps all over his body, and roared with some collapse, "Is it a biochemical crisis?"

Du Jiang's face was also pale and stammered, "What should I do?" Shall we run away?!"

Although Xiang Ting's face was not much better, he was calm. "It's too late. We are surrounded."

"Ah?" Du Jiang's legs were so weak that he sat down on the ground with his buttocks. He leaned his back against the wall and muttered, "It's over..."

Among the three people, only Xiang Ting can be called combat effectiveness. It is not to mention dealing with four or five first-order powers, but now we are facing zombies thousands of zombies that are thousands of times better than them.

These zombies don't know how to be afraid. They smell the breath of the living. They only know how to rush forward. No matter how powerful Xiang Ting is, they can't kill them all.

But Xiang Ting is the hero. Generally, the hero has a fearless spirit of "although tens of millions of people are gone". Xiang Ting said the plan calmly, "I'll lead them away. You can find an opportunity to go downstairs to drive a van and pick me up."

After saying that, Xiang Ting turned around and went downstairs. By this time, the zombies closest to them had flocked downstairs and squeezed up the stairs.

How could Lu Shijin let him take risks alone and quickly grab Du Jiang's collar and arrested him. "What's over? Find your portable space to see if there are any weapons that can be useful!"

Du Jiang recovered and nodded repeatedly, "Oh, oh, okay, okay!"

However, he turned over for a while and only found a gun, or they picked it up by the way. They didn't know if there were bullets in it.

Zombies are not living people. Unless they can blow it on the head with one shot, it will completely lose its mobility, the gun will not pose a threat to them at all.

"Do you use it?" Du Jiang trembled and handed the gun to Lu Shijin and asked him carefully.

Lu Shijin took over and weighed the gun in his hand. At this time, there was no way out. Even if he didn't use it, he had to scalp hard. Looking at Du Jiang's timid appearance, he should not be able to count on it. This time, if he wants to get out of danger, he has to rely on him and Xiang Ting.