Chapter 154: The Ultimate Challenge 1

"The plot has been completed, the audience's coolness has reached 100%. The current task is successful, and the consciousness is being transmitted away from the world..."

Lu Shijin's consciousness was stripped from his body, which was his tenth time to experience a transfer of consciousness, so he didn't feel strange.

But after this consciousness left the body, it did not immediately transmit it to the next world, but entered a strange and isolated and closed space. Although it was closed, it could not see an end. His consciousness floated in the space, surrounded quietly, as if he was the only one.

"Lu Shijin, the tasker, has completed ten tasks and got the opportunity to challenge the final challenge. After completing the final challenge, he can get a chance to realize his wishes. Does the tasker accept the final task?"

It's right to listen to the sound of 711, but this time the tone of 711 is not as casual and relaxed as before, with a blunt of business.

The final task... After completion, you can realize your wish... Can all this finally be over? Will he be able to leave here?

Although Lu Shijin is just a soul body now, he couldn't help but be excited. He said without hesitation, "Accept."

711: "...Are you sure?"

Why does the voice of 711 sound like he doesn't want him to accept it?

Although Lu Shijin felt a little strange, his desire to return to the real world made him care of anything else and said firmly, "I'm sure."

711 was silent for a while and said, "The missioner accepts the final challenge. This task is difficult S-level and is a multiplayer role-playing copy. The injury or death of any character in the process of the mission is a real experience, and the binding system does not participate in this task. In the copy, the person's words and deeds of the mission are limited by the laws and regulations, which echo the real world. The taskor is asked to abide by the rules of the game. If the rules of the game are violated, the task will be regarded as a failure of the mission. Those who fail the task will be disqualified from challenge and will face punishment.

No wonder 711 said in the last world that he didn't know if it would encounter it in the future. It turned out that the final challenge was that the system did not participate, and he lost the golden finger of 711.

And if Lu Shijin finally completed the task, he and 711 would never meet again.

The atmosphere suddenly became a little sad. Lu Shijin pretended to easily break the dullness: "Hi brother, after so long, it's finally time to say goodbye. Suddenly, I can't bear to part with you. After all, without you, I'm noisy in my ear every day. I'm afraid I won't get used to it."

711 said hard, "Don't be so confident first. I don't know if you can complete the final challenge."

"Listen to your tone, don't you want me to finish it?" Lu Shijin joked, "Other you still don't have confidence in you, Brother Lu?" So many worlds have come. Don't you believe my strength?

711: "Don't joke. The task finally challenged is difficult. So far, the pass rate of the missioner is less than 1%, and if the task fails, the punishment will be very cruel. Have you thought about it?"

"I've figured it out, I'll do that 1%." Lu Shijin said confidently, "Don't worry, I'll be careful."

711: "Thought it carefully. There is only one chance. If you regret it, I can help you plead with the Lord God..."

"Convenience store, stop talking," Lu Shijin's voice softened. "I can't think about it clearly anymore. I've been waiting for this day for a long time. Ten worlds, ten life, ten lifetimes, I have never changed my idea of going back, so don't persuade me anymore. I know you're doing it for my own good. Thank you, and It's a good time for you to do tasks together.