Chapter 52: Real Fairy Tales 2

"Damn it, it's so perverted!" Lu Shijin heard goose bumps all over. Suddenly, he remembered something and looked at the man suspiciously, "Wait a minute, do you think mermaids have developed a way to conceive a man?" How did you know?"

"I naturally have my own way to know." The man glanced at the other people patrolling the boat with weapons around the boat and asked Lu Shijin, "Do you still carry so many weapons to fish?"

"Oh, you said this," Lu Shijin said lightly. "I haven't heard that there are sea monsters nearby. Do you want to take more guys just in case? We have a fishing license to go to sea and are operating students. Look, these are all the seafood I caught. They have just been baked. Do you want to eat them?"

Lu Shijin took two skewers of grilled shrimp and handed fish to the man. The man's nose flapped. It seemed that he felt good to smell it. He took it over and tried to take a bite.

"Delicious, right? I invited the chef of the five-star hotel to bake it. If you think it's okay to eat it, I'll bring you some home to eat when you get off the boat later. In addition to these fish, shrimp and crabs, there are also some seafood I have never seen before..."

Lu Shijin enthusiastically introduced the type of seafood he had found to the man. As soon as he looked up, he found that the iron stick in the man's hand was empty.

"Is it delicious?" Lu Shi asked in a daze.

The man showed satisfaction, "It's okay."

Lu Shijin couldn't help saying, "Do you eat shrimp without spitting shrimp shells?"

The man looked at him strangely, "Why do you spit out shells when eating shrimp?"

Lu Shijin thought to his heart. He was a little impolite to pointing at other people's living habits. He smiled dryly and nodded deeply, "That's right, that's right. It's okay if the shrimp shell supplements calcium. It's okay if you don't vomit."

Lu Shijin saw the man licking the corners of his mouth. He seemed to be unsatised. He took several bunches of baked seafood and handed him over.

Men don't refuse to bow with a string of bows left and right. Although the appearance is not elegant, it is not ugly, and it will be finished soon.

Lu Shijin joked, "Brother, haven't you eaten for a few days?"

"No," the man finished eating and regained his seemingly tall expression. "It's just that I haven't eaten food with fireworks for a long time. I miss it."

Lu Shijin couldn't help but say, "Are you a fairy who doesn't eat human fireworks?"

The man glanced at him and seemed to think Lu Shijin's question was ridiculous and disdain to answer it at all.

The man pointed to the rest of the ship and asked, "There are only these people on this ship?"

"Yes," Lu Shijin said, "what's wrong?"

The man said indifferently, "Nothing, just ask."

Lu Shijin was a little curious about the origin of a man and couldn't help asking, "By the way, brother, what's your name?"

Man: "Yu Jun."

"How did you come to the deep sea alone?" Lu Shi asked again today.

Yu Jun said, "I followed the scientific research ship to investigate. I accidentally hit your power grid while diving."

Lu Shijin said suspiciously, "Do you dive and go to the sea bare without a wetsuit?"

Yu Jun looked down at Lu Shijin contemptuously and asked, "Personal habits, can't you?"