Chapter 169: The Ultimate Challenge 16

Lu Shijin knocked on Rong Zhi's door, and Rong Zhi came out to open the door in a nightgown.

Lu Shijin noticed that his hair was wet and joked, "Why did you take a shower before it was late?" I didn't know I was coming, so I washed it specially, did I?"

Rong Zhi closed the door and ignored Lu Shijin's unconsty. "Tonight may be a sleepless night. If you don't wash now, I'm afraid I won't have time to wash."

Lu Shijin curled his lips disapprovingly. He didn't forget to take a shower at this critical moment. It seemed that the obsession of cleanliness was really serious.

There is a new suit on the bed, which should be prepared for Rong Zhi to change after taking a shower.

He didn't deliberately go to the bathroom to change his clothes. When he landed, he picked up his suit trousers, bent down to lift his pajamas and put it directly on his legs.

The man's legs are slender, which is healthy wheat color. His muscles look very strong and explosive. His legs are put in. Lu Shijin's eyes moved up as the man's waist moved up. He saw a pair of black tight boxer shorts. The curve wrapped around the shorts was very sexy, which made people's blood boil.

After wearing his trousers, Rong Zhi took off his nightgown and threw it on the bed casually. His perfect inverted triangle figure showed no doubt. Lu Shijin stared at the eight abdominal muscles and couldn't help swallowing saliva. He felt that if he continued to look at it again, he was likely to have nosebleeds and pretended to have looked away as if nothing.

Rong Zhi slowly buttoned his shirt buttons, as if he didn't think there was anything wrong with changing clothes in front of Lu Shijin, which made Lu Shijin doubt whether Rong Zhi did it on purpose.

Obviously, he just told him that he was gay and changed clothes in front of him. Isn't this the seduction of Red Fruit? Is it challenging his self-control?

Lu Shijin is very melancholy. Unfortunately, no matter how excited he is, he can't do anything else. Who makes them brothers now?

Rong Zhi suddenly asked Lu Shijin, "You left alone just now. What are you busy with?"

Lu Shijin turned his head and looked at him. The button of the man's shirt had been buttoned to the top, and nothing could be seen. Lu Shijin couldn't help but squeezed his lower lip and felt a little sorry.

He said he didn't mean it, but the seduction of the scene just now is not too obvious, but he said it was intentional. Now there are only two of them in the room, and now they are dressed so tightly. This man's mind is unpredictable!

However, it was a little inappropriate to think about these now. Lu Shijin meditated for a moment and decided to tell Rong Zhi the clues he had investigated.

"I actually found something in Mr. Lu's study, so I took the excuse to leave."

Rong Zhi: "What is it?"

Lu Shijin took the photo out of his pocket and shook it. "A old photo."

Rong Zhi came over and was a little puzzled: "A woman and two children?" Who are they?

"Obviously, this is a mother with two children, and I have just figured out their identity. These two children are--" Lu Shijin didn't sell the barrier, pointing to himself and pointing to Rong Zhi. "You and I, women are our mother."

Rong Zhi's eyebrows were twisted into the word "Sichuan".

"I didn't expect it, did you?" Lu Shijin said exaggeratedly and said happily, "We are actually half-brothers!"

Rong Zhi: "..."

"Look at your expression, do you think I'm joking with you?" Lu Shi restrained his smile and asked seriously.