Chapter 12: Genius Painter 12

Lu Shijin took Huo Qi's money and never took the initiative to find Huo Qi again.

Huo Qi also accompanied Ruan Siheng wholeheartedly, and had no free time to think about Lu Shijin.

According to the timeline of the plot, Ruan Siheng's works exposed the idea of plagiarism of Lu Shijin is three months later.

What's cheating is that although it is a virtual plane here, it is not easy to accelerate. It can only wait three months before it's Lu Shijin's turn to appear again today.

Lu Shijin is not an idle person. He has three million in hand. How can he be worthy of himself if he doesn't enjoy it well?

Huo Lian found Lu Shijin, and Lu Shijin was on vacation on a tropical island abroad.

He thought that a person was bored, Lu Shijin spent money to hire a handsome blonde man to play with him.

There are many people sunbathing on the beach. Lu Shijin lies on the beach chair and asked the handsome blonde Tim to apply sunscreen.

Tim has a good impression of this generous, young and handsome boss. He has hinted more than once that he can provide other services for free in addition to playing, but Lu Shijin laughed at it.

Tim has a lot of experience in playing with each other. He is 100% sure that Lu Shijin must like men. If not, which man would have endured loneliness when he went out on vacation alone and didn't choose a hot girl to play with him?

Tim is very confident in his appearance. So far, no man he likes can resist his charm.

If Lu Shijin's determination is not too strong, then Lu Shijin is too slow and hot. He likes to play the game of cultivating good feelings before going to bed.

After all, Orientals have always been more emotionally implicit.

Tim squeezed out a large piece of sunscreen in his palm and evenly applied it to Lu Shijin's back.

Men's strength is stronger than women's, but they are usually applied with sunscreen. Lu Shijin is comfortably served by Tim's superb massage technology.

Tim deliberately lingers around Lu Shijin's sensitive waist sockets and shoulders and neck, trying to light a fire on the man.

Lu Shijin knew what Tim was thinking, but as long as Tim didn't do anything excessively, he was too lazy to correct it.

It was not until Tim repeatedly tried to "accidentally" slide his hand into Lu Shijin's belt that Lu Shijin slowly stopped him.

"Baby, this won't work. I didn't tell you strip my trousers if you apply sunscreen."

Tim smiled and asked in a sexy magnetic voice, "What's the matter? Aren't i'm applying sunscreen?"

"No, that's good." Lu Shijin turned over and sat up. He lowered his head and showed a pair of smiling eyes from behind his sunglasses. "But there are some things beyond your scope of responsibility. What to do or not should be done? It is clearly written in our contract."

Tim was warned but don't to feel embarrassed, but raised his eyebrows regretfully, "Am I not enough to attract you?"

"You're great, but I don't like your type." Lu Shijin smiled.

Tim asked with interest, "I don't know what type you like?"

Lu Shi turned right now and pointed a man not far away, "Like that man."

Tim looked at it. The man wore a simple white T-shirt and black beach pants, which was not inferior to the perfect figure of the fitness instructor. His face lines were cold and sharp, and he could also attract the attention of others at a glance on the beach with many tourists. It was really good.