Chapter 80: Gong Dou, I'm a Professional 6

After Lu Shi left the palace and returned to his house last night, he slept until he didn't get up until he got up until he was three poles in the sun.

After waking up, my waist was still sore and my legs were weak. After all, I squatted so many times last night that no one could stand it.

Thinking of him working so hard last night, Li Chong only knew how to lie down and enjoy it, and maybe when he woke up this morning, he didn't remember what happened last night. Lu Shijin felt angry.

Dog Emperor, I'm really worried to keep your innocence! And the body!

Originally, he wanted to continue to lie down and rest, but he was not worried about the emperor in the palace. He was also afraid that Liu Zhenhuan would not plan and think of other bad tricks to seduce Li Chong, so he forced his tired body and got up into the palace.

He didn't think Liu Zhenhuan, a lady from a family, could think of using medicine as an incre way as an increct, so someone must have instigated her to do so.

Moreover, the harem is strict, and it is strictly forbidden to teach each other privately. Without the help of others, Liu Zhenhuan will not be able to get this best austotic drug.

And this person, without thinking about it, must be Lin Yongnian, who was unnoyed after being demoted.

Lin Yongnian wanted to turn over, but he did not hesitate to push his beloved woman to the emperor's dragon bed. This burden of humiliation and burden can be tolerated.

Since Lin Yongnian is so risky, of course Lu Shijin can't let his efforts be wasted.

Lu Shi entered the palace and went straight to the court.

We all know that Liu Zhenhuan has been given to the wife of Prince Ning. Of course, Liu Zhenhuan will no longer be the maid of honor in the court, and will not arrange work for Liu Zhenhuan.

Liu Zhenhuan stays in his room every day, writing and painting, sad in spring.

"Sister Liu, are you there?" Lu Shijin asked Wang Xi to knock on Liu Zhenhuan's door and shouted outside the door, "I'm here to play with you!"

Liu Zhenhuan, who was practicing calligraphy in the room, came again with this bad luck, and he wanted to cry.

However, she is the master. She is a slave. No matter how much I hate this stupid prince, she can't show it clearly.

Every time he sees this evil star, there must be nothing good. What does he want to do this time?

Liu Zhenhuan suddenly cooled down and guessed whether she had given the emperor medicine by him, right?

I don't think so. There is nothing moving on the emperor's side, so this fool is even more unlikely to find out.

Presumably, there should be not much powder sprinkled yesterday, so it didn't work for the emperor.

Liu Zhenhuan comforted himself like this, then took care of his makeup, opened the door for Lu Shijin, and said, "The maidservant, please give peace to Prince Ning."

"Sister Liu, please!" Lu Shijin helped her up with a smile, "You are already my king's man. You don't need to be polite when you see me in the future."

Liu Zhenhuan asked carefully, "I don't know why Prince Ning came to find slaves and maidservants?"

Lu Shijin: "I saw Sister Liu in Meiyuan yesterday. I felt that Sister Liu seemed to be thin again. Didn't you eat well at the court? So I came to send you delicious food, Wang Xi!"

Wang Xi presented the gift in his hand, "Liugong people, this is the bird's nest given to you by the prince. The best blood swallow is the most suitable for beauty."