Chapter 109: Long Aotian and Leng Xianjun 13

Lu Shijin was very puzzled. Where did Zhou Xueyuan start with this?

However, the top priority is not to care about this, but to pretend to be surprised, "Why is you" so that Zhou Xueyuan will not doubt it.

So Lu Shijin tried his best to open his eyes, pointed to Zhou Xueyuan, and asked in horror, "You are not Brother Lin. Who are you?"

Zhou Xueyuan stood with his sleeves and sneered, "Not long ago, I asked for my seat for double cultivation, but I forgot my seat in a blink of an eye?"

"Are you... Uncle Zhou and Uncle Zhou?" In order to convince Zhou Xueyuan of his surprise, Lu Shijin deliberately took a step back and couldn't help but be complacent about his pure acting skills.

Zhou Xueyuan glanced at him faintly: "Naturally, you are in this seat. It seems that you are not as stupid as I thought."

Lu Shijin: "..."

If you can't speak, please don't talk!

Why is this man so annoying?

If I hadn't known that you were him, I would have beat you all over the head!

Lu Shijin took a deep breath and decided not to care about him for the time being. "But Uncle, aren't you dead?" Why did it become the appearance of Brother Lin?

"It's a long story. You don't need to know." Zhou Xueyuan looked at him and said lightly, "As long as you know that I am the same person as Junchen in the future. When you see Junchen like seeing this seat, you need to respect this seat."

Bi respectfully... I [Beep] Your uncle!

Lu Shijin was so angry that he almost turned around. He almost had a recurre. He took a deep breath several times. He raised the corners of his mouth and smiled politely. "Uncle means that disciples don't deserve to ask?"

Zhou Xueyuan didn't say anything. Looking at Lu Shijin's eyes, it was like a high-ranking immortal and an an ant-like mortal. The answer was self-evident.

This look is undoubtedly a little spark's temper when it hit land.

OK, I don't deserve it. You can play by yourself!

Lu Shijin sneered silently and saluted Zhou Xueyuan, "Since the disciple thinks the disciple is not worthy, the disciple dares to shake the eyes of your uncle in front of the uncle, and the disciple left."

After saying that, he was about to turn around and open the door, but Zhou Xueyuan said, "Sto stop."

"I don't know what else my uncle can do?" Lu Shi didn't look back today and asked yin.

Zhou Xueyuan coughed gently, "The cultivation of this seat has not been restored. You have to stay and protect this seat."

"I heard it correctly, did I?" Lu Shijin turned his head and looked at Zhou Xueyuan with a smile, "Uncle, do you mean you want me to stay - protect you?" The first person of Tianqing Sect also needs people to be protected?

Zhou Xueyuan said solemnly, "It's not protection, jokes. How can this seat need people to protect it?" This seat just allows you to protect this seat before you recover your ability."

Lu Shijin waved his sleeve and said, "I'm sorry, uncle, my disciple feels as dust, and uncle, you are noble and holy. Disciples are not worthy to stay with your uncle, so uncle, you'd better find another master."

"Stop!" Seeing that Lu Shi was going to push the door, Zhou Xueyuan finally couldn't hold his indifferent expression, and there was a trace of panic. "Don't go!" This is not what I mean.