Chapter 79: Gong Dou, I'm a Professional 5

On the fifteenth of each month, Li Chong regularly went to the Empress Dowager's Palace to have dinner with the Empress Dowager.

On this day, Lu Shi went to Ci'an Palace early this morning to greet the Empress Dowager. He had a snack in the Empress Dowager's Palace for a while. Seeing that the sun outside had tilted west, it was time to be the time for the emperor to go to the study, so he told the Empress Dowager that he would go to the imperial study to find the emperor's brother, and then come with him.

Naturally, the Empress Dowager was also happy to see that their brothers had a good relationship. However, she heard that Lu Shi had slept in the emperor's palace tonight. She was still a little worried that Li Chong spoiled his brother too much, which delayed the big matter of stretching her children.

"Now," the Empress Dowager kindly asked Lu Shijin, "Why have you been sleeping with the emperor recently?"

Lu Shijin said, "The emperor's brother's bed is bigger and more comfortable than mine. The emperor's brother can also tell me stories. I like to sleep with the emperor's brother."

The Empress Dowager said angrily, "But you have grown up. Adults sleep by themselves. How can you still pester your brother to tell stories?" Honey, your emperor's brother still has something to do at night. Don't bother him in the evening, okay?"

Lu Shijin thought that the emperor had something else to do at night. Isn't it just a woman who flipped the sign to sleep? Humph, it's impossible to open the harem behind his back!

"But I'm very obedient today. I never disturb the emperor when his brother criticizes the compromise," Lu Shijin lowered his head and pulled the jade pendant on his waist aggrievedly. "I just don't want to sleep outside the palace alone. We used to be together in the past. Why should we separate now?"

The Empress Dowager couldn't bear to think about it. The child grew up beside her. Now that the emperor has ascended the throne, Lu Shijin is not easy to raise her because he is old, so he can only let him go out of the palace to live in another house.

But in the final analysis, Lu Shijin's thinking ability is only eight-year-old. He suddenly separated from his most trusted mother and brother, so that he would definitely feel uncomfortable living alone in a place where he was not familiar with life.

Anyway, the emperor is still young, and the problems of his children depend on fate. He is not in a hurry. Let the child adapt to life outside the palace first.

"You are now clamoring to sleep with the emperor. The Ai family is waiting to see you still pester your emperor's brother after marrying the princess." The Empress Dowager took Lu Shijin's hand, patted it in the palm of her hand, and said happily, "You will be 17 years old on the 22nd of next month. The Ai family has arranged for you. I will choose a concubine for you on your birthday. Do you will have a happy event in the Spring Festival next year, okay?"

"Ah?" Lu Shijin's eyebrows trembled, "Choose a concubine? So fast?" Shit, I'm not ready yet!

The Empress Dowager was surprised: "What's wrong? I was clamoring about marrying a bride before. Why are you unhappy again?

"No, no," Lu Shi turned his face with a headache and said unnaturally, "My child is too happy and a little afraid."

"What are you afraid of? Everything is up to you!" The Empress Dowager smiled and said, "You just need to choose what you like."

"After my son thanked my mother," Lu Shi thanked him for his kindness and found an excuse to run away. "My child went to the emperor's brother first, and I'll come back later!"

Out of Ci'an Palace, Lu Shi now took Wang Xi to the direction of the imperial study.

There is only one way from the imperial study to Ci'an Palace, so if Li Chong comes here, he will definitely meet him.