Chapter 43: Idol, You have collapsed 6

Lu Shi hasn't thought about what Tao Qinghong meant for a long time.

Tao Qinghong saw Lu Shijin and didn't reply to the news. He thought that Lu Shijin was busy shooting, so he obediently didn't send any more messages to disturb Lu Shijin.

After a while, Lu Shijin figured it out and he figured out the key points of Tao Qinghong's words.

Ignoring the previous words that Lu Shijin seemed to understand, "I don't want to eat", this sentence is the top priority!

The little fat man can lose weight if he doesn't want to eat. After losing weight, Xu Yifan can't like him. Only then can he complete the task!

So as long as he can keep the little fat man from eating, he will be half successful!

What did the little fat man just say that he didn't want to eat?

Lu Shijin quickly carefully studied the message sent to him by Tao Qinghong.

It's because I saw the scene of him and Xu Yifan...

Lu Shi is at a loss now.

Although he was a journalist in his last life, he was a social reporter. He was not irreled with the entertainment industry, and he never chased stars or paid attention to fan culture.

Therefore, it is very difficult for him to understand Tao Qinghong's ideas.

Doesn't Tao Qinghong like Xu Yifan?

Don't say that he doesn't want to sprinkle any sugar with Xu Ivan at all, but shouldn't he hate to monopolize that person if he likes someone?

How can you see that person and others still feel sweet when they are scattering sugar?

"Master, I think so. The top priority now is to let Tao Qinghong lose weight, right?" 711 came up with enthusiastic ideas.

Lu Shijin: "Of course I know that. Do you still need you to say it?"

711: "Since he said that eating your and Xu Yifan's sugar can make him forget to eat, why don't you try it?"

Lu Shijin: "What should I try?"

711: "I'll fry CP with Xu Yifan."

Lu Shijin: "...Do you think it's possible?"

711: "Why is it impossible? Host, you should have confidence in yourself! After only a few days, you are about to become the younger brother of the national country, which shows that you have unlimited charm! And I don't think Xu Yifan is different from you. Go to him and tell him, what if he agrees?"

Lu Shijin sneered, "Of course I don't have confidence in myself, but I don't want to."

711: "Why?"

Lu Shijin: "What CP do you speculate with someone you don't like? It's too diaphragmatic, and He Yang may be Pei Yin. I am ambiguous with other men in front of him. Am I sorry for him?"

"I didn't expect you to be quite dedicated." 711 whispered.

Lu Shijin: "What did you say?"

711: "It's nothing. I just want to say that CP speculation is only a business need. You should take it as an acting, not to make you really like Xu Yifan."

Lu Shijin: "That won't work either. He may not like me, and I don't like him. I'm tired of looking at each other."

711: "What about the task?"

Lu Shijin: "There must be other ways. I figured it out that it must be because I have done too much these two days, so the little fat man 'disgrat love', so I will keep a low profile in the next period. When the heat on me subsides, the little fat man may be interested in me."