Chapter 116: Long Aotian and Leng Xianjun 20

Guangzhou Xueyuan and Mu Cang are already enough for Lu Shi to have a headache today.

Well, it's good to add Lin Junchen. It's really exciting.

Lu Shi lay exhausted on his four feet to the sky, and his mind was empty.

Didn't you have to go through disaster before you become an immortal?

The three of them are the disaster sent by immortals to torture him, right?!

It's just so difficult to learn scriptures in the west, right?

Three people grab a body, do not give in to each other, and can't coexist peacefully, let alone integrate them.

This is a dead chess move. There is no way to crack it unless you divide them into three parts and split himself in half and give them.

In addition, Lu Shijin really can't think of a better idea than this method.

"Convenience store, can you find two more bodies to divide the three of them into one point?" Lu Shijin was powerless to discuss the big plan with 711, "If it goes on like this, I will go crazy if I don't die."

711: "...Well, isn't it okay?"

Lu Shijin: "Why is it bad? What's wrong?"

"Not harmonious," 711 is serious. "For the words of the three bodies, you can only choose one person to be with him in the end."

Lu Shijin: "Why?"

711: "For 3V1, this belongs to the disguised one, uh-huh P, do you understand? We are a green system, not a begonia system, dear.

Lu Shijin: "... I don't know if I should say it or not."

711: "As long as it is not a unified attack, you can do whatever you want."

Lu Shi looked up to the sky and sighed, "I hate to meet in Begonia!"

711: "Oh, host, don't be so pessimistic!"

Lu Shijin was angry: "What do you think?"

711: "According to the experience of countless scripts in the system, at this time, there is only one way to bring the three of them together."

Lu Shijin: "What's the way?"

711 God said mysteriously, "It's the host you."

"I????" Lu Shijin said anxiously, "It's all burning on your eyebrows. Can you stop selling the barrier and go down quickly!"

711 talked about our plan: "What we need is an opportunity. Host, do you think that if you are in danger, do you say they will still focus on fighting with each other? They will work together to save you, right? At this time, it is the stage played by the hero Lin Junchen. You should have heard the story of the prince saving the princess from the devil countless times, right? At that time, the audience's coolness value and plot completion will definitely be full. After completing the task, we can slip away. No matter what will happen to the three of them in the end? You don't have to have to have a headache about it anymore! What do you think of this plan?"

Lu Shi couldn't help looking at 711 with new eyes, "Yes, convenience store, you are simply a ghost!" I am very gratified to be your host. At the critical moment, you are finally reliable!"

711: "Master, I'm already very reliable when you said that, okay?"

"Yes, yes, yes, you solved my big trouble, and you are right now!" Lu Shijin said excitedly, "Then the question is, who is the 'demon king' who took away the 'princess'?"

711: "Let me look through the villains in this plot. The first is the suzerain of Hehuan Sect. He is a famous lewd cultivation. In the original plot, because he coveted Lin Junchen's beauty, he wanted to poison Lin Junchen several times. Finally, he was cut off by Lin Junchen's spiritual roots, cut off his hands and feet and became a beggar.