Chapter 87: Gong Dou, I'm a Professional 13

Li Chong was so anxious in the palace because Lu Shijin disappeared, and Lu Shijin followed Lin Yongnian out of the palace secretly.

When Lin Yongnian landed, he entered the regent's mansion all the way. Shen Lingzhang had already left the palace and returned to the palace for a long time, waiting for the news of Lin Yongnian.

When Lin Yongnian brought Lu Shijin to Shen Lingzhang, Shen Lingzhang was shocked to see someone. Lu Shijin also pretended to be puzzled and scratched his head and asked Lin Yongnian.

"Well, isn't this Lord Regent? Grandpa Lin, you said you were going to take me to have fun. Why did you bring me to the regent's house?

Lin Yongnian coaxed him with a smile: "Please be calm down and don't be impatient. When the slaves talk to the regent for a few words, I will take you to play as soon as the chat is finished."

Lu Shijin stretched out, covered his mouth and yawned, "Oh, well, then talk quickly. I'm a little sleepy."

Shen Lingzhang and Lin Yongnian walked aside and whispered now when they landed on their backs. Lu Shijin didn't care what they said. They sat in the hall and drank tea and snacks.

Shen Lingzhang asked in a low voice, "How is the secret exploration?"

Lin Yongnian: "Your Mavesturbate, the villain has found the location of the secret entrance."

"That's good," Shen Lingzhang glanced at Lu Shijin, who was dumbfounded, and asked puzzledly, "But why did you take Prince Ning out of the palace?"

Lin Yongnian smiled and said, "Your exsional, before, the villain offered a planner to sneak into the palace from the secret road to assassinate the emperor. Li Chong died. In fact, for adults, for your spring and autumn hegemony, you can only cure the symptoms, not the root causes."

Shen Lingzhang: "How do you say that?"

Lin Yongnian said, "If Li Chong dies, he will definitely set up another new king, but your exil, you are the painstaking person for Li family. Why do you let them sit down and enjoy it? Don't adults want to replace him?"

"Don't talk nonsense!" Shen Lingzhang's face was dark and he didn't like to said, "I have never had the heart to usurp the throne."

"The villain understands that adults have no intention to thre, but they are afraid that the people of the world will accuse you of being wrong, and that other vassals will attack you under the name of the Qing emperor's side," Lin Yongnian whispered, "But what if you can ascend to the treasure righteously? Don't you mind, your lord?"

Shen Lingzhang's face changed slightly. He stared at Lin Yongnian's lips and closed twice, obviously touching his heart. "Do you have any plan?"

Lin Yongnian straightened up and said, "As long as you help me ascend the throne first, and then I give way to you, isn't it just right to get this throne?"

Hearing this, Shen Lingzhang seemed to hear a joke and said sarcastically, "Lin Yongnian, it turns out that you are making this calculation. Let's not say whether you are really the son of the ancestor. Even if so, the people who knew the inside story were no longer alive, and there is no evidence. How can you let the king block my mouth and push you to the throne?"

Lin Yongnian said humblely, "The words of the dead cannot be used as evidence, but if the current emperor admits that I am the bloodline of the royal family, who dares not believe it?"

Shen Lingzhang sneered, "Joke! Why did you let the little emperor admit your identity?

Lin Yongnian took advantage of Lu Shi's lack of attention, pointed to him and smiled and said, "Don't forget that the emperor's favorite person is now in our hands. If Prince Naning blackmails the emperor to force him to admit my identity, what do you think the emperor will choose?"